PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween Girls!!

Tink
10-31-2003, 10:15 AM
I'm at work with my red devil horns on I got at faire. Even brought in my extra pair which my boss is wearing. :lol: :twisted:

Hope everyone has a fun and safe day of trick or treat!!

Reaver
10-31-2003, 10:49 AM
Mornin' Goils,(and lads...) :wink:

As I have to be a "respectable" servant of the people, I'm sans costume ....fer now!!! :twisted:

Hope everyone has a blessed and safe holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONA SAMHAIN!!!!

From the Quarterdeck o' Lantern :twisted: ,
S the R
SCM 8)

Donnaccia
10-31-2003, 10:57 AM
Happy Hallowe'en!

Happy Samhain, Shadowfest, Calenda, or, my OWN personal fave, Ognissanti... :D

Whatever you are inclined to call today, have a happy and safe one!

HOORAY for October 31st!! :cheer:

I am also "slightly" dressed. Bone colored horns (also compliments of Tux) and my porcelain fangs. Hee! I already freaked out one lady in the coffee room. *shrug* :singdanc:

Mistress Kristi
10-31-2003, 10:59 AM
I'm being Velma Dinkley today. My friend is going as Daphne... I was trying to get the guys to be the rest of the crew but they kept complaining about not wanting to be Fred... they don't like his neckercheif. Pansies!!!

HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE EVERYONE!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:twisted:

Kristi

LadyRedMacNaughty
10-31-2003, 11:05 AM
Happy Holloween!

Nothin' but the pirate life for me....at least for TODAY!! Do you think they will let me take my sword and buckler into the pubs tonight? *evil grin*

ARRRR!!!

daBaroness
10-31-2003, 11:14 AM
We're full boar today at work - the ag team is all dressed up like the Wizard of Oz cast, I'm wearing my faire garb ... working for an ad agency with lots of creative people on Halloween is a gas!

dB

Tinkerwench
10-31-2003, 11:35 AM
I work for the Department of the Army and they are stuffy sorts - the best I was able to do was my red and white striped socks - I haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister!

Jayden2298
10-31-2003, 11:41 AM
I am at work in my ren garb:) Happy day to you all!!!

Drea Beth
10-31-2003, 12:11 PM
Corporate America has no room for fun, ever. :(
No costume, but this is the perfect day for wearing black velvet and listening to Van Helsing's Curse. My fellow cubicle dwellers really, really love me... :twisted:

Happy Halloween!!!

Mairi the Herbwench
10-31-2003, 12:49 PM
I work in a sleep lab, so today I'm wearing my black twirly skirt with zodiac signs and rhinestones, my black vest that's beaded and sequined with gold stars, my big rhinestone star earrings (they dangle down to my shoulders) and my big rhistone and star necklace. Yeah, I glow in the dark...

Caitriona
10-31-2003, 01:02 PM
Well being conservative (my company not me) I'm stuck in corporate casual. Oh, well at least khaki's and a button down shirt are comfy.

I used to go to work in garb at my last job. The guys loved it..

Hmmm.. what to where tonight????

BlueSilkRibbon
10-31-2003, 01:25 PM
I dressed up as a Nurse today

Tink
10-31-2003, 01:31 PM

You *are* a nurse, aren't you?

Reaver
10-31-2003, 01:51 PM

Ya know...
Not everyone can pull off the white stocking thing, Bro.... :roll:

But you do have the legs fer it...... :lol:

From the "Quarterdeck of...not in a gay way" :shock:
StheR
SCM 8)

Bonnie
10-31-2003, 02:19 PM
I was in my college class today in faire garb. The instructor called me Gretel.

sigh.

Kristianne the MerWench
10-31-2003, 02:31 PM
I'm wearing my elizabethan masquer's garb- (I'm dressed like a Naiad). One of the music teachers asked if I was from The Sound of Music :P

justLori
10-31-2003, 02:36 PM
LOL. I was put in charge of our Halloween party--on Tuesday. So, we had pizza, cake, a costume contest, pumpkin decorating (on real gourds), and I had a backup game that no one wanted to play. Ah well.

We had a small turnout, all the pizza was eaten (I didn't order quite enough), and there's half a cake for snacking on through the rest of the work day.

The best costume was the gent in an orange "This is my costume" t-shirt--who had sprayed his hair and mustache to match it.

As for me, I wore all black, hair up, FULL makeup (if you know me, you know how rare this is), and I can't decide if I'm "simply irrisistable", the "Mistress of Mayhem", or just the maitre'd at a fancy restaurant. Whatever it is, my feet are killing me. I had forgotten how high these heels are...

just Lori
(glad to be back at her desk)

Alianne
10-31-2003, 02:59 PM

That's so metrosexual of you, dude. :twisted:

I'm in garb -- the new blue velvet bodice I bought last week (trimmed in black), black skirt, navy chemise.

I'm kind of dressed down today. :)

(funny thing is all my co-workers who are asking me 'Aren't you uncomfortable?' Hell, NO! This is one of the most comfy days I've had at work all year. :) )

Saucy Ria
10-31-2003, 03:43 PM
Didn't dress up for work today.....I don't want baby puke on my garb... BUT I'm wearing the whole get up for my boss's halloween party tomorrow night.... Bossooooooooooms a plenty!!! I am sure i'll hear about it forever!!

As for my beloved Nursey..... He's in scrubs today but there IS a picture of him in the whole white dress,stockings,shoes and cap ensemble.... Almost too much to wrap my brain around!!! A beautiful man.....but NOT a pretty woman!!

huggggggggs and Happy Hauntings!!
Ria

Goldie Boffinhorn
10-31-2003, 03:53 PM
A true public servant, as ever. Most of the office dressed up in scrubs. Our resident cheerleader organized an office party, full of food and games. Our team will be participating the the "Mummy Wrap" contest.

Our Mummy/Victim has a "bullet" hole in the center of her forehead, the team in scrubs will have gloves and stethescopes as we wrap her in gauze, then put on a cervical collar and put her on a backboard. Our team name? DAART = Dead and assuming room temperature.

ENJOY your day!

Katarina

Emrld
10-31-2003, 04:31 PM
Today was not a day for dressing up. I had to go to a couple of our listings and make sure they were clean.
However tonight I am going to a party with a friend. . . Most of the people who will be there have never been to ren fest before. So I am going in my favorite costume. It should be interesting as the guests are supposed to range in age from @24- 68.

hhrvt
10-31-2003, 05:05 PM
in scrubs, just like every other friday...i just tell people im dressing up as a vet tech

Leela
10-31-2003, 06:18 PM
As for me, I wore all black, hair up, FULL makeup (if you know me, you know how rare this is), and I can't decide if I'm "simply irrisistable", the "Mistress of Mayhem", or just the maitre'd at a fancy restaurant. Whatever it is, my feet are killing me. I had forgotten how high these heels are...

just Lori
(glad to be back at her desk)

Speaking of Robert Palmer...I went as one of the girls today. A small group of us got together when we found a willing victim to be Robert, and another friend willing to do a girl (in drag), He actually had pretty nice legs! And he could play the guitar (Addicted to Love) we borrowed from the vampire who sang "Sweet Home Transylvania"

And sister, my feet were killing me, too! Quite a chore getting all that 80's makeup off my face afterwards. Ew.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, WENCHES!

BlueSilkRibbon
10-31-2003, 06:22 PM
[quote=BlueSilkRibbon]I dressed up as a Nurse today

That's so metrosexual of you, dude. :twisted:

Geeez Alianne, I had to look that one up LOL

BlueSilkRibbon
10-31-2003, 06:27 PM

Ya know...

StheR
SCM 8)

Thank you Reaver. And no problem, I took it in the whole heterosexual slap on the ass in the lockeroom sorta way Bro. :wink:

And we're walking, and we're walking...

Goldie Boffinhorn
10-31-2003, 06:42 PM
Yippeee! We won the Mummy Wrap contest!
kw

Kristianne the MerWench
10-31-2003, 07:36 PM
(funny thing is all my co-workers who are asking me 'Aren't you uncomfortable?' Hell, NO! This is one of the most comfy days I've had at work all year. :) )

I got some of that too. But as I told someone, I figure your "real clothes" are what you wear on weekends. And for 6 months out of the year, this is what I wear on weekends, so I don't even think of myself as being in costume :)

Ysobelle
10-31-2003, 08:41 PM

Ya know...

StheR
SCM 8)

Thank you Reaver. And no problem, I took it in the whole heterosexual slap on the ass in the lockeroom sorta way Bro. :wink:

And we're walking, and we're walking...

And Nikki's nose explodes in a cloud of M&Ms.

My G-d-- you guys are killing me!

Tempest_Gypsy
10-31-2003, 08:54 PM
Working in an office I didn't get to have much fun, but I did attach my tail to the back of my pants. I told everyone I was a littl grey fox dressed up like a human for Halloween.

Right now, I'm being a pirate and handing out candy to the trick or treaters. Without a bodice. I feel awkward not being strapped up, but there's lots of SMALL kids in my neighbor hood who I don't want to annoy their parents.