PDA

View Full Version : OOOhhhhh Sunday.....

Saucy Ria
11-02-2003, 09:44 AM
"Oh the Company,slavie, drayer, brewer, landlord, landlady,daughter, barrel,half-barrel,gallon,half-gallon, quart-pot, pint-pot,half-a-pint.gill pot. half-a gill, quarter gill, nipperkin and the BROWN BOWL..... Here's good luck, good luck, good luck to the Barley Mow!!!!!!!"

Missin our faire buddies.....

Ria

Bonnie
11-02-2003, 10:11 AM
nyah nyah nyah...here's good luck, good luck to the Barley Mow!

glad you all had a good time. wish I could have been there.

Saucy Ria
11-02-2003, 10:22 AM
Bonnie.....
That was just me trying to re-capture the feeling of faire. I'm having serious withdrawl this weekend. Did any of you hear what happened to close our faire last weekend? Ian, the tall hunky, canadian, scot, lead performer of our beloved Tartan Terrors proposed to our Faire Queen, the beautiful Meg. On stage during the starlit final finale of this GLORIOUS season!! It was an amazing sight and a surprize to nearly ALL in attendance. Not a dry eye in the packed house! This was a show to end all shows and it seemed no one wanted it to end. I can't wait till next season!!

Of all the money er i had............ siiiiiigh

Bonnie
11-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Oh that is amazing!! Wow.

Wine Women and Song do the Barley Mow. I saw them play a couple of years ago in GA. In their version, after the line "Here's good luck, good luck to the barley mow!" everyone shouts "Nyah, Nyah, Nyah!!!"

Im missing faire desperately, myself. I have a small faire coming up in two weeks, but still. I miss my friends and 'family' at the faires across the country. sigh