PDA

View Full Version : Resource for Valentine's day & "messing up"

vanessa
02-08-2003, 07:13 PM
Ok ladies, if your man is as dense as mine, you have to lay it out for him without being subtle at all...

I don't usually do plugs for companies, and to tell you the truth, I have not yet ordered from this company, but this *ONE* link made me decide I *have* to next time I need flowers!!!! (Maybe some flowers for the kiddies for Valentine's day.... they like getting flowers, too, you know!)

This shop (Kabloom! flowers) has a large selection of flowers, bouquets, roses, etc... just like every other flower shop I have seen. However, this one link shows how different they are...

http://flowerstore.kabloom.com/kore/catalog/Roses/820NT803IDETOIV5O962/product.html

This is what you need to show him when he messes up and really need to make it up to you.... there is also a 6 month and 12 month version for those REALLY bad mistakes! lol!

Have fun!

Meg Hille
02-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Wow! Wouldn't that be a great gift?!? Too bad my husband's birthday is on Valentine's Day, so I have to make an extra big deal out of the day for him, and get squat in return. :x Oh well. I never did like that holiday... :wink: