PDA

View Full Version : This isn't earthshattering, but

Bronya
12-03-2003, 09:54 PM
I just put in my POTC tape I bought last night (but got home to late to watch ), poured my self a yummy glass of homemade Cab-Merlot, hit play and the [email protected]#$%^&, @#$*&^,@#$%^!)(&^% tape won't play :augh:

Sorcha Griannon
12-04-2003, 01:41 AM
So sorry!!!! My hubby bought it for me (less that 14 dollars at wally world, yippee) and I FINALLY got to see it. Yummy, very yummy. Of course, half-way through it my dvd player (which was replaced at one time) decided to have issues with the disk, grrrr! it hiccupped through for 2 minutes of movie, freezing here, jumping there till I was ready to scream. Then, finally it cleared up, and I was able to watch the rest of the movie. I really wish I knew what box the new dvd player was in, and where said box was in the packed-full garage.

Sorcha

justLori
12-04-2003, 09:03 AM
So sorry!!!! My hubby bought it for me (less that 14 dollars at wally world, yippee) and I FINALLY got to see it. Yummy, very yummy. Of course, half-way through it my dvd player (which was replaced at one time) decided to have issues with the disk, grrrr! it hiccupped through for 2 minutes of movie, freezing here, jumping there till I was ready to scream. Then, finally it cleared up, and I was able to watch the rest of the movie. I really wish I knew what box the new dvd player was in, and where said box was in the packed-full garage.

Sorcha

We watched ours last night as well (Merc wouldn't wait and let me put it in his stocking--went and got it himself!), and had a hiccup as well. :evil:

Anyone else have issues with the DVD?

just Lori