PDA

View Full Version : Looking for book club/review group

ShawnMarie
12-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Hi everyone...

I'm looking for a good place to find online book groups or review groups, not sure exactly what to call them....people read the same book and then discuss it. Any suggestions? I'm into historical stuff, "naughty" stuff and vampire stuff.

Have the wenches ever done this? Started a book club I mean?

Just curious...

Thanks!

Holly
12-11-2003, 06:44 PM
dunno sounds game.. what we can do is take turns picking the book, and we can post like on the same day ro do a chat or something:)

purple stars
12-12-2003, 10:45 PM
I think that would be as cool thing to do!

ShawnMarie
12-12-2003, 11:54 PM
Well...we're all pretty busy with holiday stuff right now I think, then New Year's...but I'm up for trying to start this since I'm the one that brought it up.

So...after the change of the year I will post a message about forming a wench book discussion group, or more than one if enough people want to join and want a different type of book.

Be looking here in January for the post...

Anybody else out there interested?

Also, does anyone belong to a review group that they especially like? Just wondering how the best way to handle it is. :)

purple stars
12-14-2003, 03:48 AM
yes yes this is the busy time of the year :rant: :cuss: :augh: just makes me so mad with it never know what to buy people or make. and I know that it is the thought that counts. but still makes me all
:twisted: if you need anyhelp I would be more the happy to.:) I don't belong to one, but it really can't be that hard can it?? :? :thinking: