PDA

View Full Version : January Fabric Invasion

Nevada
12-18-2003, 03:55 PM
what Sat. is good? Also a suggestion of eating at Carribean Grill or Calypso has been suggested..both are near Harry Hines....

Isabelle Fawkes
12-18-2003, 05:28 PM
Someone mentioned the 17th and since my schedule is clear for the month, I'm all for it. Any other suggested dates?

Rhia
12-18-2003, 06:08 PM
Not the 25th!!!! got a baby shower I'm going to and I would REALLY like to make something sometime soon!!!

The 10th isn't so hot as I've got a company party that night, but I could cope!

Any other day is great with me!

Nevada
12-18-2003, 06:17 PM
So far the 17th sounds like a good date...any objections?

Nevada
12-19-2003, 09:07 AM
When: Jan 17th
Where: Dallas, Harry Hines Fabric District
Time: 11am
Why: If you have to ask you don't understand lol

If you are interested please let me know and I will fill you in on
meeting place etc... We are doing Carribean for lunch at either
Calypso or Carribean Grill...Rogues and other Rennies more than welcome

Kae
12-19-2003, 09:57 AM
Do I really have to tellyou that I am interested?

You know I am. I have wayto much stuff to make. I might even make myself a new outfit... :shock:

Kae

Nevada
12-19-2003, 12:17 PM
Gee? Ya think? :lol: ...I really need new garb for this season...its just finding the blessed patterns

Countess Mary
12-19-2003, 09:42 PM
The 17th sounds great to me. Dreadfully in need of something new. Even if your company makes garb you get sick of wearing your own stuff. Must find fabric.

i_am_the_whimsy
12-20-2003, 01:00 AM
Count me in for sure, for this one! :) 1/17 works for me.

-Regina the Whimsy

Isabelle Fawkes
12-20-2003, 11:03 AM
Barring any weather complications I'll be there. Need something to keep me busy til faire season :sew: :spool:

Kae
01-05-2004, 11:51 PM
Hey guys, since I KNOW that Rae has "something" planned for the Rogues on that day as well, anyone who wishes to show up on Friday to spend the night...save on driving and all...just let me know.

We will have the redheads, but they love the Rogues and Wenches, so don't worry.

Fabric Shopping..HUZZAH!

Kae

i_am_the_whimsy
01-06-2004, 02:10 AM
Hey guys, since I KNOW that Rae has "something" planned for the Rogues on that day as well, anyone who wishes to show up on Friday to spend the night...save on driving and all...just let me know.

.... "something" eh? **perks her ears up** That sounds like it could be way fun. Sleepover, or makeover, or just girl talk.... or maybe egg nog... Okay, okay, no egg nog *sniff*

Hope does spring eternal, you know.

Besides, I should have news of the recent development by then, if in fact there is a development.

Nevada
01-06-2004, 10:26 AM
hahaha...no nog for sure :lol: ...it should have a warning label on the bowl! I am looking forward to seeing everyone again...be sure to bring along anyone you think would enjoy it!

Nevada
01-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Just a reminder Jan 17th 11am 3637 whitehall dallas tx...we can caravan or carpool from there....either lunch first then invasion or the other way around...mmmm jerk chicken, samosas...ooohhh velvets cottons and trim!

Kae
01-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Guess what?? I will be there. And don't forget that the Rogues plan to put some practice at the same time, so we don't have to worry about them getting into individual trouble. :lol:

Kae

Captain Stamina
01-09-2004, 02:44 PM
Guess what?? I will be there. And don't forget that the Rogues plan to put some practice at the same time, so we don't have to worry about them getting into individual trouble. :lol:

Kae

Are You Sure? :shock: You have no idea the kind of mischief we can create. :twisted: O.K., maybe you have some idea... :wink: :roll:

Be assured, sometime during the day DaRTS will be involved.

Kae
01-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Promises about mischief and DaRTS. This could promise to be a good day. :wink:

Kae

Rogue Rae
01-11-2004, 08:14 PM

Kae

Er, Yeah, and you shouldn't be concerned about "group trouble" either... really... we'll behave... honest... :D

Countess Mary
01-11-2004, 11:51 PM
OOOOOO, can't wait for fabric. Don't know if I'll be there Friday not, Kae, but let me know what time everybody is leaving your house. We can fit several people in my van.

By the way, wenches, Lady Ernmas was in an accident Saturday afternoon. She and her husband were coming back from San Antonio and their truck hit a tree. The car is totalled, but Ernmas isn't, luckily. She's really sore and bruised, but no permanent damage. The hospital did scans of everything before they let her leave the hospital. She can't breathe very well because she bashed her face on the dashboard. I'm just amazed that her face isn't all cut up, but it's not. She just sounds like she has a really bad cold. She's supposed to be using crutches, but she's kind of half hobbling with them and half without them. I took her back to Oklahoma this afternoon and dropped her at her house. I hope the base doctor has the sense to put her on convalescent leave when she goes in tomorrow. SO--don't know if she'll be invading with us or not. I'm hoping she feels like coming.

Kae
01-12-2004, 12:14 AM
You know that Lady Ermas can come and sit at my house with orders of what she wants. We will get it. Ihope that she recovers quickly. If there is anything we can do please let us know. PLEASE!

Kae

PS. We are talking of starting at 11.

Ysobelle
01-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Holy cow! Please extend best wishes from me, too!

OW! What a way to start the year!

Lady Ernmas
01-12-2004, 10:07 AM
Thanks Kae and Ysobelle,

I'm gonna make. It's that tough redhead thing, and good drugs! Off to the dr in an hour or so... to double check stuff. Lap belts are not so great! My hip and knee are banged up. I have bruised cleavage... a wenches nightmare! hehe But my spirit isn't broken and my sence of hummor is in tact... cracked jokes the whole time in the ER. If you can't laugh what do you have? I got to spend the day with my cat at my dad's house Sunday so that helped a little! Haven't seen her in a few months. I'll will keep you all updated on my status.

L.E.
:blossom:
:ow:

Captain Stamina
01-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Lady Ernmas. As a good Rouge, I am available kiss your boo-boos if you think it would make them feel better. :) :wink:

Future forecast for Sat: Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Nevada
01-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Dang! Supposed to save the red, white, and blue for July 4th..not on your body! Get well soon!

Isabelle Fawkes
01-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Captain, I know what prompted your reply..... bruised cleavage. Do I have to get the switch???

Hope you are back on your feet again real soon Lady Ernmas. That way you can see the new "cracks" the Captain will be sporting this weekend. :lol:

Lady Ernmas
01-12-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks all...

Just back from the doctor... No new news really. He said the knee brace was over kill so I got to take that blasted thing off. I will be on Quarters for the next 72 hours woohoo. I was offically diagnosed with a Motor Vehical Accident. Don't need to be a DR to figure that out! Isa don't spank the Captain too hard he may like it and that just incourages his behavior. Captain thanks for the offer :wink: Nevada, well I'm patriotic... what can I say.. couldn't wait 6 more months for the 4th hehe. I will be on crutches for a few more days, but all will heal. Have to visit the Dr again on Thursday, but I think it will all be much better by then and I can return to work. Thank you all for your kind words! Hope to be back in action soon. Don't have too much fun on the 17th without me!

Em

Kae
01-13-2004, 01:26 PM
Hello, it is very close to the Fabric Invasion - Huzzah!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at my house, no later than 11. That will give us 2 1/2 hours of shopping at the fabric district, more with some of the stores. And then we can go Carribbean. :shock:

After that, several people, I know are planning to "play" at my house. Everyone is welcome.

Kae

Lady Ernmas
01-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Glad to report I am mostly a biped today. Haven't had to use my crutches as much. My beak is begining to open up a little. I can smell and taste things! Thought you would all like to know! Thanks again for all the words of encouragement. Love you all.

Em

Isabelle Fawkes
01-15-2004, 10:47 AM
Glad to hear you are doing better Lady Ernmas and yes he does enjoy it overly much :oops:

We will miss you this weekend. Hopefully you will feel upto joining us at the Fox and Hound at the end of the month.

Isa