PDA

View Full Version : free minister for gay/lesbian weddings

Mistress Morigianna
11-06-2008, 05:53 PM
As you all know (or maybe don't) I am a licensed Reverend. I have been handfasting and joining couples for many years.

I firmly feel that it is so hard to find love in this world that we should not care what package it is in! I believe in marriage for all Humans!

In the aftermath of the bitter blow of prop8 passing, I am offering to sign marriage lisences for any gay or lesbian couple FOR FREE as long as I am able by law.

Just email me or drop a note that you want your license signed. (this freebie doesn't include ceremony) and we will make arrangements to meet in downtown Riverside.

Brightest Blessings to all,

Reverend Misty

Sorcha Griannon
11-06-2008, 07:54 PM
As you all know (or maybe don't) I am a licensed Reverend. I have been handfasting and joining couples for many years.

I firmly feel that it is so hard to find love in this world that we should not care what package it is in! I believe in marriage for all Humans!

In the aftermath of the bitter blow of prop8 passing, I am offering to sign marriage lisences for any gay or lesbian couple FOR FREE as long as I am able by law.

Just email me or drop a note that you want your license signed. (this freebie doesn't include ceremony) and we will make arrangements to meet in downtown Riverside.

Brightest Blessings to all,

Reverend Misty
I'm willing and able to do this as well in the High Desert area of Southern California.

Sorcha

SHpepperKat
11-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Wow you two are just amazing. I'm so sorry that people can't see that the packaging shouldn't matter, just the love that's inside. Here's hoping that the ban can be overturned and people will be free to love and marry whomever they choose.