PDA

View Full Version : Wench to go to a good home....

Emyrldlady
12-31-2003, 11:39 AM
Help! Usually the best way to get a new apartment is by word of mouth... so I'm opening mine!

As of this weekend I'm out of a place to live, I'm crashing on a good friend's couch while I'm trying desperately to save up some cash. 2003 has not been that good a year for me.(hospital/layoff/job pay cut...ect)

I'm looking for an inexpensive one bedroom apt in Jersey in the Newark area....(I work in Bloomfield)
Harrison/Kearny/North Arlington/Bellville/Bloomfield ect
for around 600-700 (yea I know, dream on!) but I'm hoping someone might know of something out there. One of my best apartments was found by someone overhearing me talk that I needed to find a place. Let's hope some angel is listening, I really need 2004 to start off well.

Thanks for listening

Athalia Jewel
12-31-2003, 01:43 PM
Help! Usually the best way to get a new apartment is by word of mouth... so I'm opening mine!

I'm looking for an inexpensive one bedroom apt in Jersey in the Newark area....(I work in Bloomfield)
Harrison/Kearny/North Arlington/Bellville/Bloomfield ect
for around 600-700 (yea I know, dream on!) but I'm hoping someone might know of something out there.

Thanks for listening

Try this link for starters:

http://www.springstreet.com/apartments/fyp/search/matchlist.jhtml

I got this off of Realtor.com....they have a section for apartments and rentals, and will show you what is available in your price range.

Happy hunting!

12-31-2003, 02:38 PM
I know you live want to live in the Newark area, but you can find very nice cheap apts out here near us in warren county and the commute can be ok, not great, but ok....and I do know of places out here....

Muffin