PDA

View Full Version : Meeting on Feb 21??

MisRed
01-12-2004, 10:40 AM
It's been spoken about on the NCWenches yahoogroup......

It's been mentioned on CRNW.........

Shall we agree to meet on Feb 21??

Remember this one is in Rock Hill! Caravan leaves from the R/D area at 8:00am (or as close as we can get!)

Beatriz
01-12-2004, 12:08 PM
The 21st works schmashingly for me.

And I would like to thank everyone for looking at the dates so far in advance and working with me on that first weekend in Feb.

Ya guys are da bomb!!

Mad Kestrel
01-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Actually, the 21st is also the best for me...the weekend prior is the Beetle's 11th birthday, and I just found out that there's a belly dance workshop on the 29th (in Raleigh, if anyone's interested!) that I'm dying to attend!

So February 21 meeting will be at my house in Rock Hill SC. Anytime after 10 am, folks. Before then I am liable to be wet-headed and pre-caffeinated, and that's just not a safe place to encounter me... I hope we'll be seeing the wenches we've only met online up to now. PM me for directions if you need them.

This is a coed meeting: bring your rogues with you.

lauradake
01-12-2004, 01:10 PM
I'll get HImself to schedule the day off for Himself... we'll be there with bells on. :)

Beatriz
01-12-2004, 03:34 PM
what if its not my rogue. Can I still bring 'im? (assuming I can twist his arm, of course!)

And Laura? Bells?? Bells?? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

syndony
01-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Can someone PLEASE point me in the direction of the NC wenches yahoo group? Whenever I do a search for it, it comes up as no such animal.
The 21st is a possible go for me at this time.
hugs and peace
Syndony

lauradake
01-12-2004, 11:35 PM
what if its not my rogue. Can I still bring 'im? (assuming I can twist his arm, of course!)

And Laura? Bells?? Bells?? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*giggles* I figured you'd like the bells. ;)

And sure, you can still bring 'im. ;)

lauradake
01-12-2004, 11:36 PM
Can someone PLEASE point me in the direction of the NC wenches yahoo group? Whenever I do a search for it, it comes up as no such animal.
The 21st is a possible go for me at this time.
hugs and peace
Syndony

Replied to via PM.

Aoibheann Faoiltiarna
01-16-2004, 02:34 PM
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get to the nc wenches yahoo group too..i haven't been able to find it either....plus my access to the internet is a lil limited at the moment. also the 21 is good for me as well ;). take care.
beth

lauradake
01-16-2004, 02:37 PM
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get to the nc wenches yahoo group too..i haven't been able to find it either....plus my access to the internet is a lil limited at the moment. also the 21 is good for me as well ;). take care.
beth

Replied via PM.