PDA

View Full Version : Guild paperwork

Nevada
02-15-2003, 07:53 PM
Just out of curiousity how long does it usually take for the guild paperwork to reach its destination once the check has cleared?

Ysobelle
02-15-2003, 11:03 PM
Just out of curiousity how long does it usually take for the guild paperwork to reach its destination once the check has cleared?

You mean your pin, cards, books, and certificate? This time of year, don't hold your breath. It's 10pm and I've just now gotten home from an all-day Stockwood rehearsal. I'm sure our fearless scribe's still at it.

Give it a few weeks, then perhaps send an inquiry email if you've not heard anything. But be of good faith-- it shall appear!

Leela
02-16-2003, 09:10 AM
Hey Ysobelle,

How is Lars doing? Back to "normal"?

Leela

Nevada
02-16-2003, 11:08 AM
Thanks..the checks cleared a month ago and we were hoping to have our rogue and wench pins by the time scarby season begins here...Plus the Rogue membership is a present from me so cant wait to see his face when it arrives...Heard Lars is doing much better..hope the insurance things doesnt drive him crazy..we flipped out truck and totaled it and it took months to get it all straightened out

Ysobelle
02-16-2003, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I saw him yesterday at rehearsal & the meeting. He's fine ("normal" is just so...relative), albeit somewhat overworked. Where the hell are the support elves we ordered last year?!

Nevada, I'd drop him an email today, then, and ask him what the status of your orders might be. Sometimes things do get bolloxed up, but he's good at straightening them out. I think six weeks is about standard, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

Nevada
02-16-2003, 07:23 PM
I heard the elves are on strike...not enough of them cast in speaking parts in Lord of the Rings trilogy...will drop Lars an email today..thanks for the advice...now if someone can tell me what I did with one of the panels of my new skirt so I could finish piecing it together that would be tremendous :?

Ariyana Dragonwagon
02-16-2003, 11:10 PM
Nevada,
ideas from experience.. check the refrigerator... and where ever you thought it was but by taking everything form the surrounding area and looking at each thing piece by piece and also.. under the bed.. if you have cats.. or under the couch...

hugs, Ari

Riah
02-17-2003, 04:02 AM
I find things in the fridge too. :lol:

Nevada
02-17-2003, 11:09 PM
Whoever sees Lars next please give him a big Wench hug and kiss from me! That lovely man emailed me my id number and my Rogues as well. Plus he says paperwork should be on the way in the next week or so...So please someone pucker up for me..I am now officially wench #2353

Ysobelle
02-17-2003, 11:16 PM
Whoever sees Lars next please give him a big Wench hug and kiss from me! That lovely man emailed me my id number and my Rogues as well. Plus he says paperwork should be on the way in the next week or so...So please someone pucker up for me..I am now officially wench #2353

heh. I'll see him Saturday, along with all the rest of the Stockwoodians. I'll pat him on the head for you, howzat?

Congratulations, btw!

:cheer: