PDA

View Full Version : I got my pin!

Snowfire
11-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Sorry, wasn't quite sure where to post this. I went out to get the mail tonight and what did I find? I got my pin!!! WOOT! ::yay:: I can't wait to get the license framed and proudly displayed.

Now, a question that immediately comes to mind is this. Since I lost my job a month or so ago (ok, so I didn't lose it, I know exactly where it is, it just isn't mine anymore), would it be too much to wear the pin to interviews? ::whistle::

Just had to share the one good thing that happened today! I never thought that I would be able to say that I got Pinned!! LOL

Proud Member #3713

Lady Hefron
11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Congratulations!

Kathryn Blakeley
11-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Congrats!! ::yay::

daBaroness
11-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Felicitations!

As to wearing the IWG pin to interviews. I suppose it depends on the line of work you're in. But were it me in this funky job market - I'd wait to spring the wench affiliation on them once you've been hired and had an opportunity to gauge the corporate culture.

A wench don't need no stinkin' pin to BE a wench!!! ;-)

LissaRoisin
11-22-2008, 08:14 PM
This is true. It has become common knowledge at my job that I am a wench. Coworkers come to me with questions about the local faires. I love it!

Hold off on wearing the pin I would say.

KissMeKate
11-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Congrats!!! Our numbers are still climbing, which is great!

I have worn different outfits on Halloween to work, so my co-workers all know that I'm a wench, and even most of my vendors.

serena
11-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Congrats!::yay::

Katie O'Connell
11-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Congrats-- come join in the Madness!

Hey.....youre a MI wench... so Welcome to Local 57! ::yay::

Have you applied to out Local Yahoo Group?

I'll PM you the link.