PDA

View Full Version : Elections

Anora
02-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Alrighty there folks I heard rumor this is a election year for us...... :lol:
I have to admit it would be nice to see some wench action at CRF more then just the wench kissing and small amount of wench walks we have done in the past. I know many of our wenches are in the ticket booth but I also know we have wenches in booths and on cast and those who have come out just to play, It would be nice to see more comunication between all wenches in this local group.
just the start of my 2 cents

Christa/ Anora Marchaunt

MissyAdo
02-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Eye hear ya!

How 'bout on a non faire level too?

Mandy ReNee
02-12-2004, 09:57 PM
I also think it would be good if we got more interaction outside of faire. It seems to me that mundania has beset many of us and we do not do many of the things that other locals do... like get togethers (ok I know I missed the one in the fall) but there are other things like community service and such. I would like to see whoever gets the offices try to organize more things like this. I am too new to run for an office otherwise I would think about it.

Also I think it would be nice if there were more communication. Last year I met a few of the Colorado ladies at faire...Gabby on cast, some of the ticket booth wenches, Sue there playing, and our current vice madame (forgive me I have a hard time with names). Much of what was going on seemed extremely unorganized to me...that may have been due to our madame no longer being there and the vice madame being on maternity leave and because Gabby could not play with the wenches since she was on duty...I don't know. In some ways it made it hard to feel welcome as a new wench.

I have already put in with Unicorn Clothing and will be working there this season unless something comes up to prevent that. My hope is to get more involved with the wenches and faire. But I would love to see some changes on the local level.

Just my 2 pence worth...hope I did not offend anyone.

Mandy