PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here sell fabric?

vanessa
02-20-2003, 10:31 AM
I've got some GREAT online resources that I *love* to go through, but sometimes there are some very specific fabrics I am looking for and if I need to special order, I'd love to give a fellow Wench the business... :)

Abigail
02-21-2003, 07:19 PM
I've got some GREAT online resources that I *love* to go through, but sometimes there are some very specific fabrics I am looking for and if I need to special order, I'd love to give a fellow Wench the business... :)

I sell fabric and have some good resources here on the west coast, I'll give it a shot... Whaddya need??

Abigail

vanessa
02-22-2003, 05:27 PM
I'm not looking for anything too special right now. I make bloomers for our colders months in New England (wouldn't you know, most of our faires are in the cold weather???). If it's not a flannel, I usually line it with a soft white flannel, so that's not a make or break.... however, the funkier and brighter and wilder the fabric, the better chances of my being able to see them.... (i.e, the sushi fabrics, fiesta de los muertos, etc..)

Let me know if you have anything funky like that in stock..... :)

Abigail
02-23-2003, 08:19 PM
however, the funkier and brighter and wilder the fabric, the better chances of my being able to see them.... (i.e, the sushi fabrics, fiesta de los muertos, etc..)

Let me know if you have anything funky like that in stock..... :)

I usually only stock Linen, silk, wool, and cotton, period fabrics and such, but next time I go to the quilt shop with MA I'll keep an eye out.

Abigail