PDA

View Full Version : PARTY!

Nevada
03-22-2004, 03:03 PM
April 3rd....430pm-whenever-- why? combination new house/Rogues bday/Time change location 2376 Longhorn St Dallas TX 75228 ---

directions...we are at 30 and ferguson...take ferguson exit and turn north on ferguson...on right past del norte bakery....streets will be kingswood, longhorn then highland at the stoplight....turn right on longhorn..we are last house on the right....

if you want to swing in visit and move on or hang out for awhile its all good...this is an adults only party...no extra fur people either please...I have cats but they will be sequestered for the evening...please bring your own alcohol...we will have cokes and some beer...this is a very informal casual party

The deep ellum arts festival is at the same time so if you want to scurry on down there after or before visiting its all good.

Kae
03-22-2004, 07:48 PM
Rae and I will be there. Just have to go to a 3 year old's birthday party 1st and then get the Senior and her date off to prom. This is a really busy day. We look forward to the relaxation at the end - thanks for providing it. :lol:

Kae

Isabelle Fawkes
03-23-2004, 02:29 AM
Looking forward to toasting the new homestead :D You know the Captain and I will be there...already have reservations...for the room not the PARTY!!!

See you there,
Isa

Nevada
03-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Yeppers...I am even borrowing a steam cleaner to clean the carpets Isa :lol: