PDA

View Full Version : Making love, not war...

AllieSutherland
03-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Hmmm... just think, ladies. If men everywhere were denied OUR sensuality, love, and all-around sexiness... either their would be eternal peace so they could have sex... or... we'd be the ones making war from the sexual frustration of not getting any!!! (although I think a lot of us, myself included, experience that frustration right now! :pfft: :augh: :irked:

A neat idea, though. ;) It brings back memories of reading it in HS...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/03/03/antiwar.theater.ap/index.html

Wishin' us all LOTS of keepin' the peace (but shakin' it up in the bedroom! ):bananada:

XOXOXOXOXOX
Allie

Tink
03-04-2003, 10:11 AM
If this would work to create peace that would be awesome....

So let's hope *some* chick....or sheep is willing to bed Saddam and Osama ..... :lol:

Sorry...I just *had* to say it....

lauradake
03-04-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey--I've been seperated since Dec. 20th, 2002... and haven't had sex since then. Admittedly, I'm much more likely to jump right in rahter than hold back, if the right guy were to come along and sweep me off my feet. :) :)

Is there a saint for the sexually frustrated that I can pray to? :oops:

AllieSutherland
03-04-2003, 10:42 AM
I'd say any of them, since most of them were priests/monks/nuns... although a vow of celebacy didn't really "stick" much during the Middle Ages (and even to this day!) ;)

Maybe if Dr. Ruth is someday canonized... ;) LOL!

XOXOXOXOX
Allie

lauradake
03-04-2003, 10:50 AM
*rofl*

"I humbly bveeseech thee, St. Dr. Ruth, to lend me guidance and support in fulfilling all of my sexual desires, while still maintaining safety and sexual health... and not getting preggers..."

*grin*

Hmmm... I sense the beginnning of a new faire character--a devotee of "St. Dr. Ruth"...

*grin*

AllieSutherland
03-04-2003, 11:25 AM
*imagining Dr. Ruth's reply*

"Yessss darlink, vee vill find you some vewwwwwwyyy sexuwal men and send dem your vay!!!"

:singdanc: :rotfl: :bananada:

If you build the shrine, hon, I will be there! ;)

XOXOXOXOX
Allie

AllieSutherland
03-04-2003, 11:31 AM
So let's hope *some* chick....or sheep is willing to bed Saddam and Osama ..... :lol:

Sorry...I just *had* to say it....

LOL! Did anyone notice that Dolly the cloned sheep met her untimely end recently?!? Methinks maybe she lost favour with these two guys, and now, she sleeps in the sand. ;) :rotfl:

XOXOXOXOXOX
Allie

lauradake
03-04-2003, 11:41 AM
*imagining Dr. Ruth's reply*

"Yessss darlink, vee vill find you some vewwwwwwyyy sexuwal men and send dem your vay!!!"

:singdanc: :rotfl: :bananada:

If you build the shrine, hon, I will be there! ;)

XOXOXOXOX
Allie

Excellent. :)

OK... this character is coming together way too fast... how much longer until NCRF? Any advice on something to carry that is perfectly mundane yet phallic? :)

CelticBombshell
03-05-2003, 10:02 AM
I have you beat it's been 2 years since i had a man(or woman for that matter) water isn't the only thing in a shortage here.

Mel

lauradake
03-05-2003, 10:03 AM
I have you beat it's been 2 years since i had a man(or woman for that matter) water isn't the only thing in a shortage here.

Mel

Yeesh... I don't think I would survive!!! :)

Ysobelle
03-05-2003, 10:06 AM
Excellent. :)

OK... this character is coming together way too fast... how much longer until NCRF? Any advice on something to carry that is perfectly mundane yet phallic? :)

Oh, a big, ol' bulbous staff, of course. With a well-polished knob. What else could Saint Ruth carry?

lauradake
03-05-2003, 10:08 AM
Oh, a big, ol' bulbous staff, of course. With a well-polished knob. What else could Saint Ruth carry?

*giggle* I like it! Off to go hiking.. need to find me a staff to... er... polish... *grin*

CelticBombshell
03-05-2003, 10:24 AM
I think St. Dr. Ruth needs a side kick

How about the condom feary

Mairi the Herbwench
03-05-2003, 10:30 AM
Actually, for several years at MiniCon (local Sci-Fi convention,) we had a condom fairy. S/he (they) made sure every one was well supplied with latex and lube. (And then I found out I'm allergic to latex...)

I miss the condom fairy!

Suzanne Boyce
03-05-2003, 10:22 PM
I've been separated/divorced 4 years now, and went cold turkey that whole time until two weeks ago when my gal pal made a "woman" of me! I thought the top of my head had exploded ! I'd gone to wench heaven!

I think along with Saint Dr. Ruth, we should Knight Sir Silicone, for standing erect and tall when wanton wenches were in need of salvation! Can I get an Amen!
Suzanne :oops:

AllieSutherland
03-06-2003, 12:10 AM
AMEN!!!!!

In fact, my sexual "saviour" has Saint Ruth's stamp of approval!

www.eroscillator.com

Expensive, but I SWEAR by it... repeatedly... OH DAMN! OH DAMN!!! :rotfl:

Seriously, though, if you're ever in the market, you can't go wrong with this. I've tried many, and this is BY FAR the best. If Saint Ruth says it... it's the truth! LOL LOL!!!!

:lol:

XOXOXOXOXOX
Allie

lauradake
03-06-2003, 11:58 AM
I think along with Saint Dr. Ruth, we should Knight Sir Silicone, for standing erect and tall when wanton wenches were in need of salvation! Can I get an Amen!
Suzanne :oops:

AMEN, SISTAH, Amen! :)

CelticBombshell
03-06-2003, 12:22 PM
AAAAAMMMMEEENNN! :singdanc:

I can feel the spirit!

Suzanne Boyce
03-07-2003, 02:28 AM
I have to smile, as for the first time in my life I actually *understand* your...ah...feelings! :oops:
You have to understand my joy and giddyness here...I've only just *experienced* for the first time what all of you have been experiencing most of your life. I didn't in my wildest dreams imagine how wonderful experiencing myself as a woman that way could be. Woo Whoo!
I bow before Saint Dr. Ruth, and have only one thing to say:WOW!!!! Oh sorry Dr. Ruth...VOW!!!

Who knew that in the absence of testosterone, an estrogen fueled wench could experience that mythological state which only a wench can experience; where upon she has...ah... multiple feelings of joy. Let us thank the Goddess for the multiple blessings of estrogen.

I'm like a kid in a candy store because this is all new to me; new feelings, a new experience of myself, a new itch that likes to be scratched, a new way of relating to others...many new emotions and feelings. They really are tears of joy.

So...I smile, knowing now what all women know, what every wench has shouted from castle walls for ages, and written in prose....size matters!
I'm refering to the size of our IWG pins of course, I just wanted to get that straight.

So, Saint Dr..Ruth, as you grab your Trojan....horse, know that we are with you in spirit, lubricated with honey mead, and open to any probing questions that might come our way. We are wenches! We are ready! We really need cold showers!

Smiling Sue!

AllieSutherland
03-07-2003, 09:34 AM
:D

If it hasn't been said before, Dr. Ruth gets my vote as an honorary Wench! :)

XOXOXOXOXOX
Allie