PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?! (Angel related)

Belladonna
03-05-2003, 09:59 PM
What the hell was that I just watched? I came in where Wesley sprang Faith....

Cordy having Connor's kid? Did Cordy go bad? What the?! :shock:

Ysobelle
03-05-2003, 10:15 PM
Well, if I've been following, and I believe I have, the implication is that Cordy is dead.

The loophole might be that since Cordy was a supernatural being, the First can take her form like it can Buffy's, who died and came back slightly different. That begs the question, of course, where the hell is Cordy, then? In which case I'm guessing she's still up with the Powers That Be. But then, I missed a few episodes this season, and I'm having to go back through Sanctuary and check them all out.

I missed a lot of the Faith period, so I'll have to go back and reread the scripts on studiesinwords.de.com.

Man, I so need to get to work....

Nevada
03-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Yeah talk about confusion...I know I missed a few episodes but I dont think I missed that many...or did I?

Ysobelle
03-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Yeah talk about confusion...I know I missed a few episodes but I dont think I missed that many...or did I?

If you feel the need to go do some backwork, go here: http://sanctuary.digitalspace.net/

and hit the Screening Room. The folks who run this fun site go into excruciating detail for each episode, including explanations of referbacks and pop-culture/historical/etc. references, screen captures, and reviews. It's like the episode coverage on Buffyguide.com, only with slightly more drool.