PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Faire?

Rhia
04-22-2004, 05:10 PM
Has anyone ever attended the Oklahoma Renaissance Faire in Muskogee? We are looking for a reasonably cheap weekend get-away and were thinking about attending the Masked Ball opening weekend.

Does anyone know if there is camping on or near site or what other lodging there is nearby? I can't seem to find anything on their website to indicate either way.

Captn Emerald Shaunassey
04-23-2004, 02:15 AM
Rhia,
I work the Muskogee Faire as cast/crew; will be in the pub "Friar's Refreshments" again this year with another pinned wench sister. I found the following information via an online search. Don't know if they are allowing patron camping onsite this year, best bet would be to call and speak with Karen Cunningham on this issue. Hope this info helps ya out, looking forward to seeing ya at the Faire.

Kittye (Kaitlynn O'Malley for Muskogee Faire)

Muskogee
Meadowbrook RV Park
1305 S 32nd ST.
Muskogee, OK 74401

Muskogee
Hwy.69 North RV & Mobile Home Park
2403 No. 32nd
Muskogee, OK 74401

http://www.eco-usa.com/oklahoma/g-p/MUSKOGEE.htm

Rhia
04-23-2004, 10:39 AM
Thank you SO much!
Another lovely wench that works the faire is sending me 4 passes and suggested I contact Crossroads Camping which she beleives is nearby.
I'll see about speaking to Karen when I call to order my Masked Ball tickets.

Thanks for the info and I'll definitely find you while we are there!

Aoife (pronounced E-fah)
04-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I too work this faire, as a vendor's employee. Do be sure to come say hello to me when you have the time. I'm in the Castle in the Great Hall right behind the thrones.

Rhia
04-23-2004, 08:36 PM
Yea! Three wenches for me to meet! I'll have to make a list of who to find where!

This is wonderful...
Anyone in DFW wanna come with us?
We could make it an impromptu invasion....

Captn Emerald Shaunassey
04-24-2004, 12:36 AM
Rhia,
There will be yet another pinned wench in the same pub as myself. Also Rowan GoLightly will be singing her pinned wench heart out at Muskogee; her group is called "Queen's Gambit".

Kittye

Lady Ernmas
04-28-2004, 10:42 AM
Well Riha,

Since none of the wenches thought they could make it I canceled my plans to go. I hope you have a great time, let me know how it is I may go when I return from Ireland.

jmthane
04-30-2004, 12:25 PM
And Minstrosity will be there, all four weekends. We'll be set up at the Red Ram. Two more pinned wenches in our group! We've not been to Muskogee before... :D

Isabelle Fawkes
04-30-2004, 04:50 PM
All you ladies have a fab weekend! Just wish I could make it this year. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Don't forget the camera Rhia.

Isa

Emrld
04-30-2004, 05:03 PM
Which weekend are you going????

Rhia
04-30-2004, 05:19 PM
We're leavin' in like an hour and a half! *g*

Thunderstorms, hail and all, we're goin'!