PDA

View Full Version : AnnaFairie Angel Gypsy

Nevada
05-09-2004, 09:54 AM
Where were you? We kept a lookout for you during rat pucking, even had lipstick in my pouch for us to use. Hope you made it okay and had a good time. Angel Gypsy it was great meeting you and your Rogue. Sorry I had to run, but had to take water to the rat puckers and catties so they wouldn't bake in the humidity and heat. Hope we will see you again soon.

AnnaFaerie
05-09-2004, 09:26 PM
We were at the Holly Field at 11. We saw no Wenches.....so I began asking people where you all might be. No one knew. :( So at this point I began to ask all women within my path if they were wenches. lol None were.....darn it all.

I told Jake about trying to get him Wenched afterwards and I must say that his reaction was great. I think he has had more fun imagining what it would have been like than he might have had going through it all.

Let me tell you that I had trouble finding places at Scarby all weekend. I don't know if it was me or something in the air.

I hate that we missed you all. I am hoping to try this again next year if you all are willing. We won't get back to faire this year. My daughter is 7.5 months pregnant and between my having trouble walking and her having to hold me up....we are both worn out with it all so it is time for her to sit back and put her feet up.

I have looked at our guidebook and see that we weren't too far from where you all were. Damn it, damn it and damn it some more. Can you tell I was looking forward to seeing the look on Jake's face?

We'll try again.

Thanks to all of you. I have enjoyed planning this. Sorry it went awry.

Kae
05-10-2004, 01:06 PM
No problem - It is my home faire and I still get lost. You should see me at TRF. :lol: :?
I am sure something could be arranged for the next visit.

Good luck with the baby and enjoy resting while you can - even as a grandmother it is a lot of work.

Kae

Nevada
05-10-2004, 06:35 PM
How close are you to tablerock fantasy faire? I think a few of us are going to try to head down there this year...We were at the far end of Holly field by the chess table and Friends of Faire...Shoot even took the Red Red Red lipstick down with me..courtesy of the Countess

AnnaFaerie
05-10-2004, 08:44 PM
I've never even heard of Tablerock Fantasy Faire. Where is it? We might be able to get there.

If we can work it out for sometime it will be great! Jake won't think we would plan it again.

Thanks.

Isabelle Fawkes
05-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Tablerock Fantasy Faire is in Salado, Tx. It takes place in September and is a one weekend faire. As we get closer to the date I will post which weekend it will be.

Mehan
05-12-2004, 03:05 PM
Just wanted to slip a "hello" in here.... and to tell you that although I never did lay eyes on a single wench pin last weekend, I certainly enjoyed our visit to your faire.

The folks were wonderfully kind and gracious - and the weather delightful!

Still completely baffled by the unicard vs "picnic pass" vs dry county thing, though it never seemed to keep us from have an ale when we wanted one.

Nevada
05-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Sorry to have missed you Mehan...would have loved to have met another Wench from a sister local. For any others that may come out this weekend I will be Dame on duty as the Countess has abandoned us errr got to Ireland for a few. I am just so darned jealous over that ` :lol:

Countess Mary
05-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Alas, there will be no Red, Red, Red lipstick available for the wenching this weekend, in case there is need. I took it with me to Dublin. Hi from Ireland!!!! Aren't Internet cafes wonderful things? I can keep up with the wench board and my fellow wenches! I know you'll do a fabulous job as the Dame. Nevada.

FYI, DJ&M are filming this weekend, weather permitting. They're planning to do three weird shows. Please give them your support.

See everybody next week!

AngelGypsy
06-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Well, sorry I am so late to the party. This is my first time visitng the forums here! I mainly have been getting my info from the yahoo group. I know. BAD!

Thanks for the welcome and all.

I only made it to faire twice this year, but it was fun both times. Don't know if I will make it to any more faires or fests this year. I'm getting bigger and the heat has never really been my friend. I'm due in Sept so I probably won't make it to tablerock, which is too bad, I've never been! TRF is probably right out this year, will be far too busy with the new little rogue!

Oh well. I'll try to keep up with things around here. I am interested in the fabric invasion but it will depend on finances, which are tight right now.

Nevada
06-08-2004, 10:09 AM
Look at it this way....you will have a new munchkin to show off for Scarby next year. And we have other parties and get togethers (in airconditioning) that we would love to see you at.

Kae
06-08-2004, 12:24 PM
When my sister was pregnant over the summer - she loved the water. Seemed she floated better. :lol:

If there is anything we can do to help - holler at us. It is what we are here for - to support our fellow wenches. And Nevada is right - we definately have indoor gatherings. We will make sure to post them and let you know when they are. If you want to come to the fabric invasion - regardless of finances - please do. Sometimes it is fun to help others find the material. We also have a charity SnB planned and everyone is welcome to come and help out. Sidenote- I must get with Rhia, the Charity officer to set a date. (Maybe I will remember now)

Keep us updated on your progress and congrats!

Kae

Rhia
06-08-2004, 12:38 PM
...you rang? :D

AngelGypsy
06-08-2004, 12:54 PM
You, know, maybe I will post a progress report thread....SHould I do it in the Local13 area or in the Hussy Hangout?

Kae
06-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Depends on who you want to let know. There are several updating threads going on in Hussies hangout - but we don't have any started here yet. Your choice. It might be easier for us to find them here.

Kae

AngelGypsy
06-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Depends on who you want to let know. There are several updating threads going on in Hussies hangout - but we don't have any started here yet. Your choice. It might be easier for us to find them here.

Kae

Good point! I think I'll start it here then! Although I know most women no matter where they are like to hear about this stuff, I guess I would rather talk to my local wenches about it.

Thanks!

Countess Mary
06-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Really enjoyed visiting with you and your lovely Rogue at the party. Please keep us updated about the rogue-in-training! If you need any help, as Madam Kae has said, please let us know. We're all eager to help our fellow wenches.

AngelGypsy
06-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Well I did start a thread of my own where I plan to post updates and such. Its here in this forum.