PDA

View Full Version : laurell k update

Will Tessa
05-14-2004, 05:39 PM
while playing around on the website for laurell k hamiltons books, I discovered that the next anita blake book will be out in october and will be called Incubus Dreams. After that there will be the fourth installment in the merry gentry books. Just thought I'd let you all know........

pngwnmama
05-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Actually the date has been moved up to Sept! Woot! Both of her series are excellent. If you are looking for another author to try, Kelley Armstong. She has a series Women of Otherworld that is fabu. Dime Store Magic just came out in paperback and is worth the read. Also try Dead Witch Walking. Same cynical twist!

Will Tessa
05-15-2004, 06:09 PM
you know, I saw dead witch walking in the store and leafed threw it. It did look really good. I'm going to have to take your recommendation and check into those. I'm always looking for stuff like that.
Incubus got moved to september , huh? That's great. I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the last merry book. It just felt like the plot kind of took too long to get moving. But Laurell's writing in itself is a breath of fresh air. I'll be eagerly watching for the new books.

hhrvt
05-16-2004, 11:28 AM
my rogue is finishing up "dead witch walking" as we speek, and is raving about it...

Will Tessa
05-16-2004, 05:02 PM
I love the cover for Dead Witch Walking. Is this the first book, or is this part of a series?

pngwnmama
05-16-2004, 11:46 PM
Its the start of a series. Recent galleys we got in has stated thus. Plus the fact that it hit #20 on the bestseller mass market list is also encouraging!

Bonnie
05-17-2004, 07:10 AM
Edited because I'm an idiot. I guess I'll have to bow to the reccomendations. New author. Crap. Now I have more books I have to buy. But on the topic side, I LOVE LKH. Love her. LOVE LOVE LOVE her.

Pearl_Fox
06-03-2004, 01:41 AM
I flew through the new Merry book and was kinda disappointed when I realized that it wasn't a triliogy, then as it dawned on me that there would be another book I got excited.
What is not to love about drawing a story out a little more. If there is meat to the story to draw it out and not leave your readers wanting more in a bad way.