PDA

View Full Version : Endless Mountains

Ysobelle
05-24-2004, 12:56 AM
I may go now after all. It's a long story.

Who else is planning on it?

Stacey the Ren Wench
05-24-2004, 07:36 AM
I'll be there. I'll be working, though.

shadow
05-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Endless mountain as in The Pitt Faire??

Stacey the Ren Wench
05-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Endless mountain as in The Pitt Faire??

The Impact jousters' Endless Mountains Medieval Festival this weekend in Dallas, PA:

http://www.impactjousters.com/emmf.htm

DangerousCurves
05-25-2004, 12:59 AM
Alrighty then, I shall be there *hopefully* with my new prospective chew toy in hand...er...in tow...Nikki, did you happen to hear anything about where you are staying yet? I am still offering my place to crash. *dives into the garb closet head first singing merrily...Roll me ooooover in the clooooover, roll me over, lay me down and do it again..."

Ysobelle
05-25-2004, 01:17 AM
Alrighty then, I shall be there *hopefully* with my new prospective chew toy in hand...er...in tow...Nikki, did you happen to hear anything about where you are staying yet?

Mmmmmmmmmmaybe. Not sure yet. If there truly aren't any hotels, I may weep, but I was told the search is on. I'll get word in a day or two, I suppose.

shadow
05-25-2004, 11:11 PM
How far is this place drive time wise form Philly?

I might be doing a one day thing but if its close i can do a two dayer

I dont live IN philly but i actually live on 309 where 202 and 63 intersect it. But i cant mapquest it cause i dont have an address

Any help here puh puh puh please

Stacey the Ren Wench
05-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Shadow - you're only about 15 minutes from me. I think it's going to take me about an hour and a half, maybe a little more. It's only about 10 miles further than what PARF is for me. I'm going up there on Thursday and Friday to help John and Emo set up, so I can let you know Thursday how long it took me.

shadow
05-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Cool thanks stacey

Wow im just now learning how many rennies live so close to me.

Leah, Rhoda and now Stacy

wow three extremely Loverly wenchs all within 20 minutes of me

:twisted:

BAR CRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted:

Ysobelle
05-26-2004, 12:09 AM
I think now I'm going up Saturday night after work and coming home Monday night. This is, of course, if my parents will dog-sit for me. Otherwise, I'm just screwed.

I'm near the Philly airport-- Sean, I have no idea how close to you that puts me.

shadow
05-26-2004, 12:13 AM
thats about 35 minutes

Not too bad

Oh Nikki while your on whats the deal with June 6th
Where are we doing ti and are we doing anymore work on the hostel in the meantime?

Ysobelle
05-26-2004, 01:07 AM
Funny you should ask that, Sean. I'm about to post about it.