PDA

View Full Version : Locations: ITP, OTP, North-East-South-West Side?

Absinthe d'Accalia
06-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Just out of curiosity - where does everybody reside? I'm in the Stockbridge-Mcdonough area on the Southside.

Maybe if there's anybody on this side of town, we can hook up for coffee or some such thing (Books-a-Million, dessert, etc.). I'm definitely not against driving North, East, or West, that usually just takes a little more planning!

:D

keira strongbow
06-05-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm up in Duluth...I believe there are a few others up this way. I'm a stay-at-home mom and I'm not adverse to driving anywhere else either. :) I love to meet you sometime!

Absinthe d'Accalia
06-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Cool! I'm a lucky girl at work - I work flex time, so I get every other Friday off. Maybe my next Friday I can head up to your neck of the woods (or somewhere in between) and we can grab a bit to eat or just chill out with some coffee or something.

How many, how old are the little ones? :)

keira strongbow
06-05-2004, 04:10 PM
I only have one kiddo and he's 8 months old. :)

Fridays are great for me to meet up! Next Fri. though I'll be at the beach in AL...what about the next week? :)

btw, feel free to IM me sometime...screen name is in my profile!

Psyche
06-07-2004, 05:07 PM
I live in Dacula, but alas am not allowed to drive. Not even a license. (the whole legs going numb thing, which would be bad if driving). I am one exit down from the Mall of Georgia. :twisted:

Absinthe d'Accalia
06-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Psyche writes:

(the whole legs going numb thing, which would be bad if driving).

Sweet Psyche - that is probably the most understated statement I've heard in quite sometime! :wink: Well, I could always plan to drive up thattaway and pick you up sometime and head out for some Mall of Georgia fun. I've actually not been to that mall before, driven by, but not gone in. I've heard it's pretty huge.

Absinthe d'Accalia
06-10-2004, 12:40 PM
Keira & Psyche - I tried getting your AIM info, but it came back with an error message. If you would, please PM me with it, if that is okay - I'd love to add it to my Buddy List. I'm not off this Friday, but am off next Friday if anybody wants to get together. Saturday might work too. :D

VivaLeMongoose
06-14-2004, 11:54 PM
I'm in Augusta, which is near the GA/South Carolina border. It's roughly 2 1/2 hours from Atlanta, 2 hours from Savannah, 2 hours from Athens...basically, 2 hours from anything interesting, unless you play golf.

Absinthe d'Accalia
06-15-2004, 12:07 PM
I don't play golf, but a road trip to Savannah sounds pretty fun - meet on the coast, eat some seafood.... :D

My sister had some friends just move from North of Philly down to Augusta - wonder how they're acclimating themselves?