PDA

View Full Version : Brand spanking new wench here

VivaLeMongoose
06-13-2004, 07:31 PM
:hi: Hola, ladies! Just thought I'd jump in and introduce myself--I'm new to the Guild, obviously, just ordered my membership last week (as it doesn't seem to have gone through, I'm waiting for a reply to my help request, but enough about that), but I've been lurking about the forums for a lot longer. One of my best friends joined at about the same time I did, so maybe I'll be able to drag her onto the forum sometime soon. My name's Violet--well ok, my real name's Rykie (like Tiki-Tavi, yes), which is probably how I introduced myself when I met some of you at GARF, where I'm a street character (remember the Newsmonger, anybody? Big quill falling to pieces, white feather in the hat, blue patchwork bodice? That's me!), but I like Violet -so- much better as a wenchly alias.

There, I've introduced myself. May I now say that those of you I met at GARF were an absolute blast to play with/talk to/just watch? :bananada: Can't wait for next season!

( :weezows: ooooh, a ferret...that's almost like a mongoose.)

Psyche
06-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi Rykie!!! I know you! *cheeky grins* Great to see you posting here.
Getting your pin can take some time. Has your card been charged yet?
Definitely get your friend to start posting on the board. The Wenches here are a great bunch of women... and the Rogues are fun too.

We are planning much off season mayhem, which I usually post info about here on the Wench board. A Stone Mountain trip is in the works plus various movie nights and such.

Let the mayhem begin!

VivaLeMongoose
06-13-2004, 11:06 PM
*glomps* Psyche! *smooooch* No, my card hasn't been charged, otherwise I wouldn't be concerned. :} And yay mayhem! I'm dying to get to know everybody, and I'm also starting to miss long car trips, I haven't made any since GARF ended.

Why I'm starting to miss spending that much time in the car is beyond me.

keira strongbow
06-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Welcome, Violet! I didn't get to meet you this season, but we shall remedy that soon! :)

VivaLeMongoose
06-14-2004, 12:22 AM
but we shall remedy that soon!

*grin* I hope so. Like I said, looking forward to meeting people. Thanks for the welcome!

John BroadFoot
06-14-2004, 07:13 AM
Welcome Rykie!
:hi: You may (or may not) come to regret the title you chose for this thread, :twisted: muhahahahaha.

Absinthe d'Accalia
06-14-2004, 09:07 AM
Hey there Mistress Violet! Welcome! It's a great group of folks here - I'm a bit of a new one here too - but is seems like no one here's ever met a stranger! :hi:

VivaLeMongoose
06-14-2004, 11:49 PM
Regret the title? :haloslip: My dear John, I'm sure I haven't the -slightest- idea what you mean by that. :wink:

VivaLeMongoose
06-14-2004, 11:52 PM
Hey there Mistress Violet! Welcome! It's a great group of folks here - I'm a bit of a new one here too - but is seems like no one here's ever met a stranger!

I know, it's it fantastic? It's like as soon as you meet, you're best friends. :D I'm quite fond of it.

By the way, what's your signature translate to?

Absinthe d'Accalia
06-14-2004, 11:57 PM
Loosely translated: sorceress/witch & affairs concerning magick, warrior, healer, lover of food & whore to the fast car (sort of a variation on the boot/shoe whore, technology whore, etc.) :twisted: