PDA

View Full Version : Don't say pictures!

WenchLadyKate
06-15-2004, 09:37 PM
So, I didn't get to take that many, I got too drunk and Bob made me put the camera away before I broke it. Good call. Anyways, here they are...

www.geocities.com/kathleenwiseman/index.html

If you want a full size copy of something or if you want me to remove a shot, PM me and let me know.

Susie Sweetz
06-16-2004, 10:59 AM
:snicker: You took some fun photos! I think everybody had a great time!

Donnaccia
06-16-2004, 11:49 AM
DAMN YOU WOMAN AND YOUR BLASTED INFERNAL CAMERA AS WELL!!! :wink:

All's I gathered from those photos is that if i dont get a tan soon, I'm going to be CLEAR. Hi, pale and gross. :shock: 8) Oh, that and the fact that I can't hula hoop to save my life. *sigh* :roll:

CinD
07-13-2004, 02:08 PM
Fun photos! Thanks for sharing! I hope you don't mind, but I went to your other albums and checked them out, too - well done! :lol: So glad I got to meet you at Sterling, just sorry I didn't have much time to visit with everyone - hard to do with the baby and my aunt in tow, but wouldn't have missed it for nothin, either! Hoping to see you at TUX on second weekend - think you'll be there? {hugs} cc

WenchLadyKate
07-13-2004, 02:35 PM
think you'll be there? {hugs} cc

Wouldn't miss it for the world! I'll definately be there... Just check the pubs! :aok:

It was great meeting you too! And yea, the pics are there for anyone to look at, some are boring, some not so boring, but pictures are always fun. This is probably why I scrapbook so darn much. So, see you at TUX!!

Bonnie
07-13-2004, 02:40 PM
YAY! pictures!!

YAY!

Thanks...I can't wait to get there this weekend. It's such a pretty site.