PDA

View Full Version : We need "I Survived Twin Lake" T-shirts!

Susie Sweetz
06-16-2004, 11:08 AM
Or "I remember ( I think) what happened last night!"

Steve, my hubby, complained the whole drive up so I thought the weekend was gonna be a drag. But then 2 beers, 1 grass skirt later.....

From what I recall we had fun. The best part was Sunday AM when I felt fine. ( What the hell did I do right?)

Maire of Drew
06-16-2004, 11:23 AM
....just how much did I drink?!?!? :shock:

I'm glad that you both felt all right in the morning! I should have been way more hungover myself, but instead just felt the lack of sleep....<waking up at 6:30a Sunday was what got me!> :faint:

Susie Sweetz
06-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Oh no, Steve was destroyed! I was fine. He spent the AM grumbling how unfair life can be. Unfortunately, his punishment lasted most of the day. After we were home we HAD to go to a scout picnic where Steve had to cook.-food.

Don't ya mornings should begin around noon?

Maire of Drew
06-16-2004, 11:40 AM
...lol....and the funniest part was that I was able to actually face breakfast at the diner. I can't believe that I was actually hungry.

Sorry to hear that Steve was so destroyed! I heard that a few others had a rough Sunday too!

...and yes, Sunday mornings should start around noonish; especially after any events that are titled "Twin Lakes!" :twisted:

Alianore DeClare
06-16-2004, 11:44 AM
We got Steve, We got Steve, da de da de da! :twisted: :bananada: :bananada:
He was one hurtin' unit on Sunday.....I should talk.....Actually I didn't feel that bad, just a little out of place. He was very funny, with all his pre-party moaning. It sort of went with the post-party moaning, though, so it evened out in the end :lol:

T-Shirts! Now that's an idea....We could place the two lakes strategically upon the shirt, or should that be coconuts on a camo background? ? And most definitely to be included are table dancing and gymnastics!
I am green with envy that I am no longer that flexible, though I never COULD do a proper split :cry:

I bow to the superior abilities of Shot Man! :bow: :bow: Yummy!
And a good time was had....

Susie Sweetz
06-16-2004, 11:52 AM
Have you seen the pics that were posted of Miss Flexible ?

Don't be envious- some one HAD to bring the Deadly Watermelon!

Maire of Drew
06-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Alinore -

Thank you for the watermelon! I enjoyed it so much that I forgot that I am allergic to it!!! Luckily, I think that the vodka deadened the hives!!!! :aok:

Susie Sweetz
06-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Sunday mornings should start around noonish; especially after any events that are titled "Twin Lakes!" Maybe twin Lakes should have special times for us- Check in: 3pm /checkout: 3pm./ optional: 3 day recovery rate!

Susie Sweetz
06-16-2004, 12:00 PM
I think it was the watermelon that kept the bugs away. I mean one mosquito bite and the alcohol content would have ceased it's wittle heart!

WenchLadyKate
06-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Damn the watermelon rocked...

As for me, I had to do some community service and we had to leave at 6:30am sharp. When I awoke at 6:25, I was still drunk... Finally started getting hungover after McDonalds (mmmm McGriddles) around 8:30.

FairieTink
06-16-2004, 09:15 PM
I know those DAMN cherry's did me in.... after the first dozwn I should have said no more....

Maire of Drew
06-16-2004, 10:03 PM
....I realized I was in trouble when the chocolate cherries burned going down! notice that didn't stop me from eating any more! I just washed them down with whatever sweet drink the bartender handed me next!

I'm just looking at this as a way to prep my liver for the rest of the season! Yeah, yeah....good rationalization :roll:

Alianne
06-17-2004, 12:13 AM
There were *cherries* in those? :) :) :)

FairieTink
06-17-2004, 09:43 AM
There were *cherries* in those?

With NO food in me and a dozen of those + the booze..... is it any wonder I dated my bathroom for most of the night.

Maire of Drew
06-17-2004, 09:45 AM
that is what he was claiming! :wink: I made the mistake of asking for the recipe.... no candy recipe should start with "take one bottle of Everclear!"

Yummy though!

Morgan Ravynswood
06-17-2004, 09:48 AM
There were *cherries* in those? :) :) :)

I need to make sure I have a few of those before I go to the dentist. Those damn cherries numbed my mouth better than novacaine!

Alianore DeClare
06-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Those Cherries! Oh, yeah, I remember now......hmmmm....so THAT's what it was!
Speaking of Everclear, I am hoping for the possibility of trying Loki when we go to TexasFaire. Anyone ever? But that's for another drunken thread - later, much later :D

One of these days I will bring my cameras along - my GOOD cameras - real, 35mm with assorted lenses type cameras - Of course that means I would have to refrain from too much drink, or everyone's heads would be cut off. hmmmmmmNAH!

Caitriona
06-17-2004, 10:36 AM
Those Cherries! Oh, yeah, I remember now......hmmmm....so THAT's what it was!
Speaking of Everclear, I am hoping for the possibility of trying Loki when we go to TexasFaire. Anyone ever? But that's for another drunken thread - later, much later :D

One of these days I will bring my cameras along - my GOOD cameras - real, 35mm with assorted lenses type cameras - Of course that means I would have to refrain from too much drink, or everyone's heads would be cut off. hmmmmmmNAH!

I actaully have a batch of Loki that I made up last year.. Hmmm.. I wonder if it's still any good..