PDA

View Full Version : Hello my dears!

Foxglove!
07-24-2004, 07:12 AM
:D :D :D :D :D
Hello Hello! Since I am now renting C & J Dillman's basement & wake up MUCH earlier than they do on Saturdays, I get to use their computer & most excellent DSL connection, hence, at long long last, I can post!! 8)

I do not, as yet, have a picture for you to see who I am... that will be rectified some day... besides, I'm waiting for my new corset... :twisted: (Thank you Nikki, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...) Some of you know me, Some of you would see my face & go "oh, yeah..." I don't think I've managed to offend anyone yet :) ... gimme time though, I'm sure I'll manage :oops: I get to work with Nikki @ PARF this season!! so I'm sure I'll get to know more of you & get to know the ones I already know better.... :? okay... yeah, that did make sense... what to you want for 7 am on a Saturday... especially after a long night of trying to corrupt the morals of a devout Christian that loves me... :wink: alas, another unsuccessful attempt... :lol: I'll keep trying, I promise...

Anyway... I'm babbling & probably making a bad impression, but I'm sure you'll all forgive me eventually... and I'm trying to keep the negativity to myself... for now... :P

Ysobelle
07-24-2004, 09:42 AM
Yay! You're here!

Now you need to register properly and get a profile up. Wel work on the picture thing, too, though it doesn't have to be you, you know. At first.

WOOT!

Foxglove!
07-24-2004, 10:22 AM
I tried :oops: I messed it up :oops: Heh. :oops:

I like these Wench words of wisdom...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Ysobelle
07-24-2004, 10:28 AM
I think our government likes to think morality comes from them.

So I suppose the answer would be yes.

Foxglove!
07-25-2004, 08:54 AM
I'm still in process of moving... most of the apartment is empty now... :cry: I miss the autonomy already... not that CD & JD are harsh in anyway, it just, for example... about 20 minutes ago my dog (at times a massively stupid animal) peed on their carpet * :( * In my own place I would scold the dog, clean it & move on with my day... Here I feel the need to clean it up, scold the dog, and apologize. :? It's just not my home. I'm camping out in someone else space and that adds to my stress/tension. Maybe I'll get over that.

By the way, it is about 7:50 am again... heh... No, I'm not a perky morning person, you should not feel the need to kill me at Faire this season, Ysobelle... but I guess getting up early on a consistent basis IS part of why I was hired to begin with so, it's all good, right? 8)

Early to rise & early to bed, makes one healthy & socially dead... :twisted: but I didn't get in until after midnight last night... so I'm not socially dead... and probably not healthy either... (no, that's wrong too, I'm much healthier than I was... ) :) We (Dragongly & CD & JU & lil' ole me) saw the Bourne Supremecy (yeah, I know I probably spelled that wrong, know what? don'care) movie was pretty good & I got to hold JU's hand for two hours, :D I happy... of course, it's not difficult to make me happy, at least not difficult for for JU... all he has to do is show up or call when he says he will 8) . On the other hand all he has to do to ruin my day is oversleep and not call until about 6 hours after he says he will... :evil: :cry:

You must (!) check out www.sky6music.com... (pushy, aren't I? :roll: ) that is the website for the band that JU just joined... :wink: I'm happy for him, he loves music so much & he's so much happier since he joined them at band practice. They've been writing new songs with him and it's generally awesome. The guitarist, Dayne, was Manager of the music store I used to work in a few years ago, which no longer exists :cry: (The Wall - Carlisle). And the singer was a friend of JU's... ain't coincidences fun?

I've babbled enough... and completely avoided the topic of the gov't :? That's one of the three topic I avoid as a general rule... :lol: Heh :lol: Religion, Politics & Professional Sports ('cause that's both!) are not typically topics I have much to say about. Much to think & learn, but not much to say. I know some people think "what else is there to talk about?" Generally I end up avoiding those people. :twisted:

Heh... should I post this or delete it? hmmmm decisions, decisions... yup, post it... :wink: Good Moring!!

shadow
07-25-2004, 04:27 PM
you shore do talk perty

:twisted:

Foxglove2660
07-25-2004, 04:48 PM
:oops: *whimper* please tell me that was meant to be funny? :oops:

Ysobelle
07-25-2004, 05:10 PM
It's Sean. Almost everything he says is meant to be funny. Whether he knows it or not.

Saucy Ria
07-25-2004, 05:12 PM
"Meant to be".......being the key phrase of that sentence Nikki!!!!

Foxglove2660
07-25-2004, 05:48 PM
:twisted: Would if be preferable for me to 'dumb it down'? :twisted:

I'Cin
07-26-2004, 09:51 AM
Nah, never dumb anything down - if they (any "they") can't keep up, its their problem.

Oh, Hi! Welcome to the madness. Is it possible I met you at Celtic Fling? At Ysobelle's booth, were you sitting with the adorable red-headed guy who was cringing at every word out of our irreverent mouths? :twisted:

I'Cin

Ysobelle
07-26-2004, 10:39 AM
Oh, boy. Yup, that's her!

shadow
07-26-2004, 03:08 PM
no no
i didnt mean to scare ya ....... much

dont worry
only worry when i stop trying to be funny
that means youve upset me

well either that or it means i have my mouth full of beer or food...or wench

Foxglove2660
07-26-2004, 10:37 PM
heh... yup, that would be me and my adorable red head. :wink: I worried considerably for a moment when the discussion turned to "christ on toast" and
"jesus on a biscuit"... He's the devote Christian whose morals I am slowly undermining... :twisted: at least... I'm trying...

You don't scare me Sean... I just took you too seriously, and momentarily let it hurt my feelings, :cry: , I'll try not to let it happen again... :lol:

Ysobelle
07-27-2004, 12:34 AM
Oh, yeah-- never take Sean seriously. Well...almost never. He's a good guy.

pngwnmama
07-27-2004, 01:15 AM

If you do, then we will perform an intervention of some kind....

Love you Sean! :hearts: :love:

Foxglove2660
07-28-2004, 10:26 PM
an intervention sounds like a great excuse to throw a party!!

Ysobelle
07-29-2004, 01:15 AM
Isn't that what all of PARF is?

Foxglove2660
07-29-2004, 06:59 AM
:wink: I certainly hope so!

shadow
07-29-2004, 09:53 AM

Nikki SHHHUSH

your going to ruin my already tattered reputation

Foxglove2660
07-29-2004, 04:24 PM
:pokepoke: Sean... what reputation do you think you have?

shadow
07-29-2004, 06:02 PM
well dear

Come to faire and I'll SHOW you

IM incorragable corrupted and sinful I drink i smoke i carouse i flirt outrageously and i make free with other mens posessions....as long as i can run faster than them or they arent my friend. Im extremely gifted in the brains dept, im well spoken(not well written but spoken yeah), Im funny, im talented, im also quite good looking.

And most importantly im the most humble person you will or have ever met.

Im just one heck of a guy

Just waiting for the sharks (should i say cats) to start circling

::whistling tunelessly::

lavender r dragon
07-29-2004, 07:17 PM
Im extremely gifted in the brains dept, im well spoken(not well written but spoken yeah), Im funny, im talented, im also quite good looking.

:snarf:

*cough*..i mean ...uhm..yeah..right :twisted:

hugs shadow

shadow
07-29-2004, 07:20 PM
you know if i get anymore subtle im gonna hafta bring a frying pan to the forums.

lavender r dragon
07-29-2004, 08:34 PM
you know if i get anymore subtle im gonna hafta bring a frying pan to the forums.

thats alright you can bring your frying pan...then you can cook for us :twisted:

shadow
07-29-2004, 09:38 PM
Cooking for me involves opening a package of hot dogs and opening a beer all while smoking a ciggarette.

lavender r dragon
07-29-2004, 09:50 PM
yeah and remeber at camp helping people cook while having a beer, you were guilty of abusing your guiness there rogue boy. maybe you should rethink cooking while having a beer...

edited:

the Thread Pirates strike again
(200 posts - woot. Or as the lovely and wonderful Nikki says "wooty woot". :hi: hi nikki!)

Ysobelle
07-30-2004, 12:39 AM
yeah and remeber at camp helping people cook while having a beer, you were guilty of abusing your guiness there rogue boy. maybe you should rethink cooking while having a beer...

edited:

the Thread Pirates strike again
(200 posts - woot. Or as the lovely and wonderful Nikki says "wooty woot". :hi: hi nikki!)

WOOTY WOOT!

Thanks, baby! You have to come back and visit!

Foxglove2660
07-30-2004, 06:31 AM
Haven't you been paying attention Sean? I'm gonna work with Nikki this season... :singdanc:

Therefore, I expect you to be "incorragable, corrupted and sinful" I expect to see you "drink", "smoke", "carouse" and "flirt outrageously". and I'm sure I'll get to see you run for it at least once! :twisted:

And since you made fun of how I write and since you claim "extremely gifted in the brains dept, im well spoken(not well written but spoken yeah)" in you list of attributes, you'd best blow me away with you eloquence!!

**giggle** Be "funny" and "talented" and we'll get along just fine...

Ysobelle
07-30-2004, 11:30 AM
Yeah, but anyone smokes in our booth, I'm'a kick his/her ass.

And I usually wear The Boots at faire, remember.

shadow
07-30-2004, 11:36 AM
i only smoke when i drink
and i only drink when i breathe
and i only breathe when i ...uhm well yeah

As im sitting here at my computer with my morning breakfast of half guinness and half orange juice.

Foxy...if i may call you that.

Im looking forward to uhm getting in touch with you

and as far as you working for nikki this season well now.
even more reason for me to be at nikkis booth drinking than i normally have. I should be around quite often Nikki.

and youll have to catch at least one show with us in Sept Nikki

Foxglove2660
07-30-2004, 09:26 PM
*grin* from hanging around in Nikki's booth for the past several years I KNOW it's the place to be for a party / a non-stop stream of visitors... :D

"foxy" is kosher... *grin* I'm closer to being foxy this year than I was last year... **GRIN** I'm fairly certain I've met you before Sean, I just can't remember who you are... Dragonfly says she remembers you & that you were talkin' about Eva... :sorry: I just can't remember...

oh the other hand... I'm sure I'll meetcha & remember ya! :wink:

Foxglove2660
07-30-2004, 09:26 PM
*grin* from hanging around in Nikki's booth for the past several years I KNOW it's the place to be for a party / a non-stop stream of visitors... :D

"foxy" is kosher... *grin* I'm closer to being foxy this year than I was last year... **GRIN** I'm fairly certain I've met you before Sean, I just can't remember who you are... Dragonfly says she remembers you & that you were talkin' about Eva... :sorry: I just can't remember...

oh the other hand... I'm sure I'll meetcha & remember ya! :wink:

pngwnmama
08-02-2004, 11:17 PM
ok, you don't consider the hostel a party place :)
I dunno, I may have to disagree there....

pngwnmama
08-02-2004, 11:17 PM
ok, you don't consider the hostel a party place :)
I dunno, I may have to disagree there....

08-03-2004, 12:14 AM
I never said that... :) I know better... I've just spent more time in Nikki's booth...
:wink:

08-03-2004, 12:14 AM
I never said that... :) I know better... I've just spent more time in Nikki's booth...
:wink:

shadow
08-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Bettys lovely booth IS the premier party spot out of all the booths in the shire...though we have to curb our entertaining antics other wise the boss doesnt spank us

shadow
08-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Bettys lovely booth IS the premier party spot out of all the booths in the shire...though we have to curb our entertaining antics other wise the boss doesnt spank us

Foxglove2660
08-03-2004, 10:21 PM
A spanking! :twisted: A spanking! :twisted:

Foxglove2660
08-03-2004, 10:21 PM
A spanking! :twisted: A spanking! :twisted:

pngwnmama
08-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Warning: I've started braiding again so floggers are on the table....

pngwnmama
08-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Warning: I've started braiding again so floggers are on the table....

Foxglove2660
08-05-2004, 06:20 AM
Heeeeheeee... yay!! anybody wants to get me a flogger for my birthday... :birthday: that would be sooooo awesome!! :twisted:

hmmm... I wonder what my red head will say.... :mmph:

Foxglove2660
08-05-2004, 06:20 AM
Heeeeheeee... yay!! anybody wants to get me a flogger for my birthday... :birthday: that would be sooooo awesome!! :twisted:

hmmm... I wonder what my red head will say.... :mmph:

Foxglove2660
08-10-2004, 09:34 PM
[quote="shadow"]i only smoke when i drink

:flamed:

Heh... I only smoke when someone accidently or on purpose sets me on fire... heh... and then we find out which one of us has a high threshold of pain...

Foxglove2660
08-10-2004, 09:34 PM
[quote="shadow"]i only smoke when i drink

:flamed:

Heh... I only smoke when someone accidently or on purpose sets me on fire... heh... and then we find out which one of us has a high threshold of pain...

Dragonfly
08-12-2004, 11:10 AM
Hmmm...if we aren't alllowed to smoke in Nikki's tent, I'ma have to go elsewhere...

'Cause I'm so hot I just naturally smokin'!
*snort* *laugh*
Yeah right, anyway...
Yay! Party at the hostel and Nikki's tent and...hell, we gotta find a 3rd place. Great thins come in 3s!

Foxglove2660
08-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Yay! Party at the hostel and Nikki's tent and...hell, we gotta find a 3rd place. Great thins come in 3s!

one word...

Pub.

'nough said