PDA

View Full Version : Update from Pakistan.

Lady Ernmas
08-10-2004, 08:13 AM
Greetings from Pakistan!

I was so glad I got to talk to you all during the SnB. Almost felt like I was home invading with you!

What I really wanted to update you all on is my divorce that's been a year in the making. I thought I would have to wait until I got home to sign papers, but I found out that I can do it via email or fax since I am stuck here. WOW! When I got the email from "RB" with divorce as the subject line I choked. I took a few minutes to have a good cry then I gathered myself and wrote him back to tell him to send me what I needed to get this thing over with.

Kae told me last year at TRF when I decided that it was over that, "I needed to play with the sun." I was reluctant then but I think the time has finally come to do just that! :)
Oh yes there was also talk of celebration when this was done. I plan on doing just that. :bananada:

Well that's all for now!
I love you all! Thanks to everyone who has supported me through this! You are the best!

Em

Lady Ernmas
08-10-2004, 08:13 AM
Greetings from Pakistan!

I was so glad I got to talk to you all during the SnB. Almost felt like I was home invading with you!

What I really wanted to update you all on is my divorce that's been a year in the making. I thought I would have to wait until I got home to sign papers, but I found out that I can do it via email or fax since I am stuck here. WOW! When I got the email from "RB" with divorce as the subject line I choked. I took a few minutes to have a good cry then I gathered myself and wrote him back to tell him to send me what I needed to get this thing over with.

Kae told me last year at TRF when I decided that it was over that, "I needed to play with the sun." I was reluctant then but I think the time has finally come to do just that! :)
Oh yes there was also talk of celebration when this was done. I plan on doing just that. :bananada:

Well that's all for now!
I love you all! Thanks to everyone who has supported me through this! You are the best!

Em

Isabelle Fawkes
08-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Congratulations are in order it seems. HUZZAH Now maybe things will get back on track for you.

It was great to hear your voice again :!: The Fabric Invasion was a huge success, I even got my rogue to attend and found some fabric to start his TRF garb. Love the little foxes you found, thanks again!!!

Isa

Isabelle Fawkes
08-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Congratulations are in order it seems. HUZZAH Now maybe things will get back on track for you.

It was great to hear your voice again :!: The Fabric Invasion was a huge success, I even got my rogue to attend and found some fabric to start his TRF garb. Love the little foxes you found, thanks again!!!

Isa

*Gremco
08-10-2004, 03:51 PM
It was really great to hear from you. Good luck with all your endeavors. Can't wait to see you again!!!

*Gremco
08-10-2004, 03:51 PM
It was really great to hear from you. Good luck with all your endeavors. Can't wait to see you again!!!

i_am_the_whimsy
08-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Any specific requests for the next care package? Stateside Sisters, will there be another care package?

i_am_the_whimsy
08-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Any specific requests for the next care package? Stateside Sisters, will there be another care package?

Lady Ernmas
08-13-2004, 06:00 AM
I have everything I need! If you guys wanted to send something else we are doing a community enrichment project and need school supplies for local children. Crayons won't make it they melt. Just a thought.