PDA

View Full Version : I'm here!

Sunshine O'Brightly
08-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sunshine O'Brightly and I'm in the Austin Area - Georgetown to be exact. My dane name is Tracy.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. Is anyone going to Table Rock in Salado on September 18-19?
Ya'll have a lovely evening and I'll check back in later.
S.

Sunshine O'Brightly
08-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sunshine O'Brightly and I'm in the Austin Area - Georgetown to be exact. My dane name is Tracy.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. Is anyone going to Table Rock in Salado on September 18-19?
Ya'll have a lovely evening and I'll check back in later.
S.

Nevada
08-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Greetings! Welcome to the madness...I believe there are a few that are heading that way for Tablerock..Isa and Capt Stamina are among those that are going. If you ever head up the DFW waylet us know and we will find somewhere to berth you for the night.

Nevada
08-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Greetings! Welcome to the madness...I believe there are a few that are heading that way for Tablerock..Isa and Capt Stamina are among those that are going. If you ever head up the DFW waylet us know and we will find somewhere to berth you for the night.

Isabelle Fawkes
08-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Hi Sunshine,

Isa here. If everything works out okay (barring any family complications) the Captain and I are planning to invade Tablerock this year. Hope to see you there.

Isa

PS
PM me for further up-dates.

Isabelle Fawkes
08-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Hi Sunshine,

Isa here. If everything works out okay (barring any family complications) the Captain and I are planning to invade Tablerock this year. Hope to see you there.

Isa

PS
PM me for further up-dates.

Pwyll
08-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Yay, another Texas newbie! :hi: Welcome, welcome! :D

Pwyll
08-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Yay, another Texas newbie! :hi: Welcome, welcome! :D

Sunshine O'Brightly
08-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Oh! Howdy everyone. I can't tell you how excited I am to meet y'all. At the past few faires I've been too - I have been brave and asked several friendly looking ladies if they were members of the guild - and while they are all very nice - no takers. So the prospect of meeting any of you at future events just thrills me to no end. :bananada:

My husband has been attending faires for over 20 years and I have been coming for at least 10. I sent off for my pin and number this morning!

Isa - I'll PM you later to hear your details. Are you coming from the Dallas/FW area?

Hi Pwyll, Hi Nevada :hi:

Take care.
S.

Sunshine O'Brightly
08-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Oh! Howdy everyone. I can't tell you how excited I am to meet y'all. At the past few faires I've been too - I have been brave and asked several friendly looking ladies if they were members of the guild - and while they are all very nice - no takers. So the prospect of meeting any of you at future events just thrills me to no end. :bananada:

My husband has been attending faires for over 20 years and I have been coming for at least 10. I sent off for my pin and number this morning!

Isa - I'll PM you later to hear your details. Are you coming from the Dallas/FW area?

Hi Pwyll, Hi Nevada :hi:

Take care.
S.

Nevada
08-12-2004, 01:12 PM
There is a Lt Madame out of Austin, Elizabeth. I believe she is organizing a meet and greet down there.

Kae
08-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Hey - Welcome to the madness. I know exactly where Georgetown is at. I pass through to get to my folks place in Marble Falls. Hope to meet you soon.
Kae

Sunshine O'Brightly
08-13-2004, 01:27 PM
Hi Kae, next time you are passing through - PM me and we can set up a place to meet. Georgetown has a lovely square for coffee and shopping.
S.

WenchyMom
08-13-2004, 08:55 PM
Howdy Sunshine!!! I'm in North Austin so Howdy neighbor. Our first get together is going to be the first weekend in Sept. You can pm or e-mail ([email protected]) for some more details. Well WELCOME!!!