PDA

View Full Version : PARF 28 and 29th

Selene
08-16-2004, 09:20 PM
Hi there! I'm a new wench...teehee...still waiting for my pin. Mark and I are going to be at PARF on the weekend of 28th and 29th and was wondering who else will be there. :D :singdanc:

shadow
08-16-2004, 09:43 PM
Oh boy are you in for a treat
Thats actually shaping up to be a REALLY big weekend for visiting Wenchies

I know I'll be there but im always there
:twisted:

Ysobelle
08-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Sigh.

Well, half of it will be, for me!

(Waving) Hi, Selene! I'll be there Sunday!

Selene
08-17-2004, 09:11 AM
*waving back* we will have to stop by on sunday :D

[/quote]

Saucy Ria
08-17-2004, 09:36 AM
Depending on the work schedule..... me and my Bluesilkribbon will be there, and happy to meet you as well as introduce you to the best faire in the land!

Is it the weekend yet???????

Ria&Chris

MacKahlia
08-17-2004, 10:03 AM
:hi: I'll be there that weekend. I'm almost ALWAYS there.
Come say HI. I'll be spreading Information throughout the shire :lol: or attempting to!

emalia
08-17-2004, 11:08 AM
:::scuffs foot and kicks a bit of dust up:::::
Mumble Mutter, an we couldn't be there that weekend cause of other issues. Mumblemutter, we are gonna miss all the kilted men folk running amuck.. ::poutyface:::

Ysobelle
08-17-2004, 11:26 AM
:::scuffs foot and kicks a bit of dust up:::::
Mumble Mutter, an we couldn't be there that weekend cause of other issues. Mumblemutter, we are gonna miss all the kilted men folk running amuck.. ::poutyface:::

You're coming the weekend before that? Well, then, the 28th and 29th I'll be there both days!

(Our holidays run on a lunar calendar, so honest: it's not that I forget when they are, it's just that they're different every year!)

emalia
08-17-2004, 11:37 AM
You're coming the weekend before that? Well, then, the 28th and 29th I'll be there both days!

(Our holidays run on a lunar calendar, so honest: it's not that I forget when they are, it's just that they're different every year!)

We will be there the weekend you aren't, the 25-26th.. Not sure what weekend it is, but it isnt' Highland/Scottish/Celtic weekend.. But there will be some good performers there that weekend.

Only 37 more days!

Ysobelle
08-17-2004, 12:00 PM
Well, I'll be there for half of that weekend-- I'm going to TRY to come out Saturday night but it depends on how late I'm with the fam. I might have to come out Sunday morning and take you all back with me that night. Are you staying with me, Tia?

And how do we get Bast back and forth, since I won't be at faire Saturday and he reeeally should be?

Bonnie
08-17-2004, 12:44 PM
My love... Sean, Tia, Sebastian, and Donna (and Fallon?) will all be at the hotel. Sean has a truck. Worse came to worse, I'd borrow the van and go pick them up. I don't think Himself would have a problem with that.

BTW, he's kayaking all day today. He's driving tomorrow. Try calling if you like, but if he doesnt answer, that'll be why. He's looking forward to seeing you this weekend. ;)

emalia
08-17-2004, 02:10 PM
Well, I'll be there for half of that weekend-- I'm going to TRY to come out Saturday night but it depends on how late I'm with the fam. I might have to come out Sunday morning and take you all back with me that night. Are you staying with me, Tia?

And how do we get Bast back and forth, since I won't be at faire Saturday and he reeeally should be?

We have already figured that out..
We will take Bast with us. ;)
And as far as I know I am staying with you and the Puppy Nikki.. YAY!!! Puppy! Unless we can figure something else out for me.. Or you don't want me.. ;)

shadow
08-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Tia first off if you want men in kilts
Its men in kilts youll get!
Ill wear a kilt if it makes you happy.

Nikki as far as friday and sat go with transport were going to be A-ok with that.

friday picking people up from airport than south street
picking people up at airport again and than to the hotel.
sat to the festival walk or drive. sat night we do dinner or we do something.
sun we drive back afterwards Bas has a flight at What time??? I am perfectly willing to get him there. As far as i know at the moment ill have no prior engagments monday morning. So id be ok to drive him to the airport if needed.

god i cannot WAIT!
why is it so long till than!

WenchLadyKate
08-18-2004, 12:48 PM
Just decided Bob (Cyranno) and I will be there on the 29th! We're hightailing it out of the city for the RNC and are going to PARF and Hershey! I'm very very excited! Doing the happy bouncing dance in my chair... :bananada:

emalia
08-18-2004, 01:58 PM
Tia first off if you want men in kilts
Its men in kilts youll get!
Ill wear a kilt if it makes you happy.!

Love, you could wear PokaDots an I would be happy. ;)

god i cannot WAIT!
why is it so long till than!

Well, Because Bonnie and I didn't have matching schedules. We tried three or four different weekends, and could make two match, and the one we picked had flights. So that is how it worked. We had also discussed Oct, but we decided Sept it was.

shadow
08-18-2004, 02:56 PM
No NO NO

OCT BAD

sept GOOOOD

besides im coming to see you in october
:twisted:

Selene
08-25-2004, 07:52 PM
it's almost the weekend and i can't wait to get to faire and meet everyone!!!! :bananada:

WenchLadyKate
08-27-2004, 04:02 PM
Now that it's Friday! FINALLY!!!

Who's gonna be where? Bob and I are checking into the Quality Inn & Suites on Oregon Pike in Lancaster on Saturday night to be at faire on Sunday.

Saucy Ria
08-27-2004, 06:33 PM
My handsome Rogue will be arriving on his white steed... Ok ok he'll be in his scrubs and driving his explorer... but it IS white...... anyway.....he'll be here to wisk me off to the magical land of lancaster county in just 6 hours!! We'll be staying a the cheesy motel down the road from faire. Hey.....up til monday we thought he was working this weekend so cheesy is the best we could get! At least it's not the Red Carpet! I cannot wait to see everyone!! Kate.just look {listen} for us and we'll be happy to point you towards the best parts of our most splendiferous shire!!!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Selene
08-27-2004, 08:14 PM
We will be there both days! I am SO glad it's friday!!!! :cheer:

Nathaniel Daimos
08-28-2004, 10:09 AM
I'll be manning the hostel as usual on Sunday (minus an hour to visit with my father who will be up). Regretfully I am stuck at work today. :(

Come find us all at the Emporer's Needle or, if you must, visit Nikki and Shadow at Knightly Endeavors.

RichardMacHugely
08-30-2004, 02:31 PM
A little OT, perhaps, but I've been out of pocket for the last week or so and haven't had a chance to shout out to all the great Rogues and Wenches I met at PARF on the 21st.

So to Chris and Ria, Nikki and Fiona, Capt Scot (make that Commodore, I suppose), Mistress Kim, and the ladies from Revel Grove (that lovely blue beaded favor is serving as my Pin for now) and everyone else, I say thanks for the great day, and I can't wait to come back and do it all again.

Ysobelle
09-01-2004, 11:23 AM
All set to leave fluttering hearts in your wake again, good Master MacHugely?

Here's to hoping this upcoming weekend isn't as brutal as the last!