PDA

View Full Version : 'sup wenches?

Nathaniel Daimos
08-27-2004, 11:26 AM
Eh, a season and a few weekends of debating it, I have finally signed up for the forums....

Someone shoot me now. ;)

-Scott, Hostel Rogue of #9

emalia
08-27-2004, 11:27 AM
So this is the one I have been warned about.. ;) hehehehee

I'Cin
08-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Instead of shooting you, what if I just buy a round of shots?

I'Cin

Nathaniel Daimos
08-27-2004, 11:41 AM
So this is the one I have been warned about.. ;) hehehehee

So, they've been telling stories about me again, have they?

Anabelle
08-27-2004, 01:17 PM
We wouldn't shoot you. You're too wonderful at warmly welcoming wenches to the shire. :smooch:

Dragonfly
08-27-2004, 01:43 PM
You're the one that keeps telling the women that you're strictly a professional and adjusting ties does nothing for you, right?

Because ,damn, you can say that with the straightest face I've ever seen...

MacKahlia
08-27-2004, 03:55 PM
You're the one that keeps telling the women that you're strictly a professional and adjusting ties does nothing for you, right?

Because ,damn, you can say that with the straightest face I've ever seen...

YES yes... thats him! I know, he got me and my sister to fall for that in the same weekend :wink:

Hi Scott.... Jen Says HI too!!! :hi:

Saucy Ria
08-27-2004, 05:18 PM
:bananada: :bananada: :moon: :smooch: : :cheer: :cheer: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: SCOTT!!! :hearts: :hearts: :cheer: :cheer: :smooch: :moon: :bananada: :bananada:

Welcome Baby!!!! It's great to have you here!

I Love you

Mama Wench!!!

PS. WIT Chelsea says Hi! :smooch:

gwenance
08-27-2004, 07:30 PM
hooohoooo :hearts: Welcome to our world sweety.
I'Cin watch out for the grogg. I found a way to drink it. Through a straw. I had been for- warned not to drink it and smell it at the same time :yuck: .....closer to antiseptic but damn powerful breakfast.

Welcome darlin and we would never think of you as a Shadow.... :smooch:

Ysobelle
08-27-2004, 08:32 PM
Sean is currently rolling on my living room floor about your .sig, baby.

Welcome!

Nathaniel Daimos
08-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Sean is currently rolling on my living room floor about your .sig, baby.

Welcome!

I had to say it though because this past weekend I was asked by at least 2 seperate wenches "Are you Shadow?"

Really, once I have been met in person, how can I be mistaken for Mr. Little?

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
08-27-2004, 11:40 PM
[quote="gwenance"I'Cin watch out for the grogg. I found a way to drink it. Through a straw. I had been for- warned not to drink it and smell it at the same time :yuck: .....closer to antiseptic but damn powerful breakfast.[/quote]

Antiseptic nuthin, that stuff's similar to what I clean my bathroom with! Hoo-boy!

Phil seemed to like it tho....

Cya all on the morrow! Whoo-Hoo!

:singdanc:

Aries
08-28-2004, 02:36 AM
SCOTT BABY!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:singdanc: :singdanc: :singdanc: :singdanc: :singdanc: :singdanc: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :singdanc: :singdanc: :singdanc: :singdanc: :singdanc: :singdanc:

ShawnMarie
08-28-2004, 12:42 PM
You must be drinking heavily to confuse Scott and Sean...

Come to think of it though, when I see either one of them, they always seem to be bleeding from some self-inflicted wound. Must be they lack concentration. Wonder why? :)

shadow
08-30-2004, 10:45 AM
You must be drinking heavily to confuse Scott and Sean...

Come to think of it though, when I see either one of them, they always seem to be bleeding from some self-inflicted wound. Must be they lack concentration. Wonder why? :)

GROG

:twisted:

And no Scott
your not shadow
But given time and a heck of alot of practice im sure you might come close

emalia
08-30-2004, 10:47 AM
And no Scott
your not shadow
But given time and a heck of alot of practice im sure you might come close

SHIT! No.. I couldn't take two of you! My Heart couldn't handle that..

Ysobelle
08-30-2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah, but it'd be so much fun watching you try!

shadow
08-30-2004, 12:20 PM
Dear i wouldnt worry

Scott is a great guy but he doesnt have my absolute Flair for Evil
hes close but he needs to work on some key things.

Remember Scott
God put me on earth with a divine mission
annoy as many women as you can, cause they sure as heck annoy enough of us!

Im so getting smacked for that one

emalia
08-30-2004, 12:27 PM
Yeah, but it'd be so much fun watching you try!

What the convusions from laughing so hard? Or the, what one do I soundly beat upside the head with a strawfirst? Or the blood pressure rising?

RichardMacHugely
08-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Scott,

I spoke the the captain of the Stormbringer, and he is all for joining your flotilla, which makes you, technically, a Commodore. So polish up those gold bottons. We, the crew of the Stormbringer, simply ask that we not be referred to as a "dinghy". At least not to our faces.

Saucy Ria
08-30-2004, 02:21 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, bout time Mr MacHugely checks in!!!!

Welcome back you naughty rogue.. {redundant I know!} I hope everything went well!

See ya soon on the Shire!!

:smooch:

Shadow..........Scott........Shadow.........Scott. .......Shadow....Scott......

GAWD I LOVE BEING A WENCH!!!

Countin the days till the wenches from the sunshine state arrive!!!

RichardMacHugely
08-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Ria,

I've been down on the Outer Banks on vacation since the 21st. Just got back last night.

We stayed at Salvo, which is this little place out in the middle of the Banks with nothing on either side but miles of protected dunes. The one little store near the house we rented sold gas, basic foods (milk, oj, etc), beer and wine. The island is only a half mile wide or so where we stayed, and so far out to sea that you can't see the mainland. Plus our house was the last one on the beach, built right on the boundary of the national park, so our views were East: Ocean. West: Sound, but looked just like the ocean since we couldn't see land on the other side. South: dunes as far as the eye could see.

It was unbelievable.

But I did take a quick trip up to Roanoke Island one day, to the site of Walter Raleigh's "Lost Colony", and it struck me, what a great place for a Faire. It must be the only place in the US where you could put on an Elizabethan RenFaire in a place where actual Elizabethan's lived and worked. How cool would that be? A genuinely American RenFaire?

Saucy Ria
08-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Sounds like a plan to me!! Glad to hear your vacation went well!!

See ya at the "Back Pub"!

pngwnmama
08-31-2004, 12:37 AM
Dear i wouldnt worry

Scott is a great guy but he doesnt have my absolute Flair for Evil
hes close but he needs to work on some key things.

Remember Scott
God put me on earth with a divine mission

SMACK!!!! :)

pngwnmama
08-31-2004, 12:40 AM
Um, Captain, Darling, I guess I have been misled all these 2 years about the reaction of lacing me in....and Kitty... and Laura.... and Deb... and.... well, the Grove women. Hmmmmm. Welcome, Scott!
:hi: :hearts: :smooches:

MacKahlia
08-31-2004, 05:49 AM
Shadow..........Scott........Shadow.........Scott. .......Shadow....Scott......

GAWD I LOVE BEING A WENCH!!!!

:singdanc: :smooch:

I SO agree. hehehehe
:smooch:
Hi guys :wink:

Foxglove2660
09-01-2004, 06:09 AM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :smooch: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Hi Scott! I would never confuse you & Shadow...
I remember ~you~ :haloslip: 'cause that line about how adjusting bodices does nothing for you is ~so~ memorable...

:love:

kitty wrong
09-01-2004, 08:25 AM
trust me ladies, scott is NOT shadow. and shadow, hon, if he were to become too much like you, i'm pretty sure his social life (or lack thereof) would be more like yours too. :lol:

i love you shadow, just love scott more.

and look, betty, it let me on!!!! two years and scott getting here first, but look, it's me :hi:

well, maybe obe of therse is more me: :withstup: :powpow: :cheer: , but you get my meaning. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kat, aka kitty, kitten, b*tch
iwg #1102
local #9, sarge of the walk
first mate, wenches pride

it's all natural, baby.

Ysobelle
09-01-2004, 09:59 AM
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Wow. Why do I suddenly feel like shaking my fists at speeding starships?

Saucy Ria
09-01-2004, 12:25 PM
MEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

Love you kitty!!! :)

Glad to see you here too!!!

shadow
09-01-2004, 01:15 PM
trust me ladies, scott is NOT shadow. and shadow, hon, if he were to become too much like you, i'm pretty sure his social life (or lack thereof) would be more like yours too. :lol:

and look, betty, it let me on!!!! two years and scott getting here first, but look, it's me :hi:

well, maybe obe of therse is more me: :withstup: :powpow: :cheer: , but you get my meaning. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iwg #1102

it's all natural, baby.

Nothing wrong with my social life!
i get tested every single month ill have you know

OOPS
friggin mic just wont stay in the off position IM takin it back to radioshack

Foxglove2660
09-01-2004, 07:09 PM

:unamused:

Naw... not smacked by me... I may hurt my delicate lil' hand... :pfft:
:oooh: how 'bout bricks in a pillow case?
no :thumbsdo: ...
not worth killing... that would be bad... :wink:

:oooh: shoes in a pillow case... yeah... that'll work... :twisted:
:kiss:

BlueSilkRibbon
09-02-2004, 09:22 PM

iwg #1102

it's all natural, baby.

WOW look who is here... how YOU doin? :wink:

yeah i know...two two two

kitty wrong
09-03-2004, 10:07 AM
yeah, so it took me awhile and for a certain rogue to be able to master it frst, but here i am. not so little ole me. and yeah, still 2. whatcha doing sat nite now that rumors are flying about you guys coming up?

guess i should consider putting on clothes and starting my day. someone's been up and gone for 4 hrs now. geesh, working life. ugh. :yuck:

pngwnmama
09-03-2004, 09:26 PM
I should be up after 4. So where are you buying us dinner at, Chris?

Cupcake149
09-03-2004, 10:47 PM
:hi:

Hello all. I decided to go with the flow, got the email working & joined here myself.

See you all on Sunday & Monday as I have to work on Saturday.

Cupcake

Ysobelle
09-03-2004, 11:09 PM
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN!

No starships this time. Whew. But it's good to see you. One of us, one of us....

And hey, Chris is buying? WOOT! I'm having that damned addictive prime rib dinner! YUM!

09-04-2004, 06:18 AM
Prime rib? mmmm...
me too? :pweeease:

Ysobelle
09-04-2004, 06:22 AM
Prime rib? mmmm...
me too? :pweeease:

Sure!

IF YOU'D SIGN IN!

Lemme guess: Emily? Yes, you come with. Or I'll kick you. How's that for an invite? (Not that this group needs invites-- we're too amorphous for that!)

DangerousCurves
09-04-2004, 10:29 AM
SCOTT! Great to finally have you join us!

kitty wrong
09-05-2004, 07:21 AM
no no nikki, chris has stood the needle's people up twice now. TWICE. so one more time and he pays. mwa ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

love yinz.

Phoenix McHeit
09-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Huggers all, I'm here too! Bout friggin time I got with the program, huh? *sigh* oh well... better Nate than Lever. MWAH!!! :bow:

Ysobelle
09-07-2004, 11:44 AM
Huggers all, I'm here too! Bout friggin time I got with the program, huh? *sigh* oh well... better Nate than Lever. MWAH!!! :bow:

Micheeeeellllllleeeeeeeee!

No, that doesn't work at ALL. But I'm still happy to see you! MWAH!

Saucy Ria
09-07-2004, 02:47 PM
OK now i know who you are! Welcome michelle!! Another FINE addition to our little family!!!

IS IT FRIDAY YET??????????????

painting shamrocks all over myself!!! It's IRISH weekend!!!!!!

sorry...... i missed a week and it's beginning to show!!!!

emalia
09-07-2004, 02:54 PM
uhh.. is it the 23rd yet???

Phoenix McHeit
09-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Well thankee, ladies! Oh BTW Nikki... I answer to almost anything - just not "Shelly" UGH. I love ya too much to hurt ya for using that name, but I'd be really sad & just might cry. And that aint a purdy sight. :)

So how come Betty's the only one who calls me Phoenix at Shire? Huh huh huh???

Ysobelle
09-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Cos you didn't ask? Ah, but now you HAVE asked: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

No, I don't know why it would require an Evil Laugh of Doom, either, but there you have it. MWAH!

And I SWEAR I won't call you Shelly. G-d, do I swear. It's not my favouroite name, either. Trust me.

kitty wrong
09-08-2004, 06:53 PM
So how come Betty's the only one who calls me Phoenix at Shire? Huh huh huh???

for the same reason they all call me kat when i get paid to answer to saucy, chelle. cuz they love you and learned one name really well. gets hard to change it sometimes. :wink: