PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend

shadow
09-06-2004, 04:16 PM
WOW

Maryland is an amazing faire filled with amazing people. I urge everyone who has yet to go to bounce down and check this faire out. There were so many different things going on and it was shady there...although very very hot on sat but it wasnt bad on sunday. Many many vendors and many games and rides and things

Shows were grand i saw the O show and the Fight club show and the robin hood show and several others.
Pub sing was great and everyone was singing along to the songs.

All in all i had an amazing time

Also id like to thank all the rogues and wench's down in Maryland for putting up with me
Id like to thank the bartenderess who served me 2 ciders at a time :-)
cider for 3 bucks might as well get two and fill the mug!
Id like to thank I'Cin for letting me stay at her house and torment her children
(i apologize for the hasty exit im sure Heather filled you in)
Id like the thank Lavender dragon for dragging me around sat after i realized my feet didnt work and the world was spinning to the left with a slight wobble.(I LOVE CIDER)

Sunday i got a call from the hospital my father had been commited for serious health reasons. I had to run home asap. Once home i found my mom running around frantic and my father watching TV screaming at O'Reilly and guest.

Pops is doing fine hes in need of rest and less aggrivation....SO im moving out of the house. HAHAHAHA

THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE IN MARYLAND
you made my trip VERY worth it.

P.S. nikki i didnt find your mug holder

lavender r dragon
09-06-2004, 08:47 PM
shadow, it was amusing dragging you around on sat after your ciders :twisted:
(by the way charlotte says we didn't scare her off, she just had a bad headache from about 3 on i told her she should have told us and we could have gotten her some aspirin or something but ya know..)

for the 3 wenches (or 2 wenches and a wit) and the 2 rogues (i'm terrible with names and have already forgotten them...i'm sorry..but i had much fun with you ladies) i was watching stupina with sunday afternoon - i'm sorry i ran off suddenly but it was shadow who called my cell - we had ridden out together in his truck so when he had to go so did i (as i had no other way to get home and no time really to find one). see ya'll oct 9th i hope!

nikki he really did think about your mug holder and i was going to take him to find you on later sunday afternoon but it didn't happpen

Anabelle
09-07-2004, 11:07 AM
I'm glad you had a great time in our humble shire of Revel Grove. I know I had a good time on Sunday. Did you get to see Stupina's Girlie Girl Show? I'm still giggling over "God save Bob!" :snarf: :rotfl:

Did your pouch survive our vendors?

And on a more serious note, I'm glad to hear your dad's okay.

gwenance
09-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Drangon, Shadow we were wondering what had happened. No one was quite sure. Shadow I'm glad things worked out with your dad.

Hey did Nikki need a strap? What kind where? I'll pick it up and make sure it gets delivered. More MD wenches headed North soon

lavender r dragon
09-08-2004, 12:07 AM
yeah i didn't want to interrupt her show anymore than i did by explaining (or take the time to)

ps God save King Bob!!!

pps who were the 2 rogues with us? if their names were mentioned i promptly forgot :oops: (i am simply horrible with names)

Ysobelle
09-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Shadow, I had no idea about your Dad! I knew about the moving thing, but ouch! I hope he's okay!

And I wish I could get back down to see you all in Maryland. You have one of the most beautiful sites I've ever seen. As for the mug strap, it was leather, and hooked around a pewter fox or wolf's head button. I'm looking to replace one I had before.

Who's coming back to PARF, then? We miss you all!

Anabelle
09-08-2004, 10:53 AM
yeah i didn't want to interrupt her show anymore than i did by explaining (or take the time to)

ps God save King Bob!!!

pps who were the 2 rogues with us? if their names were mentioned i promptly forgot :oops: (i am simply horrible with names)

I know one was Ralph/Sasquatch/Webquatch and I think Darian, one of the charming California Rogues, may have been the other.

justLori
09-08-2004, 11:28 AM
ps God save King Bob!!!

Just a note:

Please do NOT call him "King Bob" at faire. It was a great joke then--but after a full day of it, the joke is done.

just Lori

Anabelle
09-08-2004, 11:44 AM
ps God save King Bob!!!

Just a note:

Please do NOT call him "King Bob" at faire. It was a great joke then--but after a full day of it, the joke is done.

just Lori

Most definitely just a phrase of the day, albeit a funny one. :lol:

cyd
09-08-2004, 01:08 PM
ps God save King Bob!!!

Just a note:

just Lori

Groundhog Day rules.

The next day, it's like it never happened.

As the King put it on Sunday, Bob is dead.

But it was fun while it lasted... ;)

Cyd

gwenance
09-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Lavender,
I think Carl, Randy, and/or Joe were with us watching Stupina but I'm not sure. I know Katerine was and maybe even Robyn.....one day dream of faire runs into another.

Nikki, I'll be out shopping for shiny things and will keep a watch for your mug strap. Any chance you remember which vendor? AAAAwww I'll just have to check out all the leather this weekend..shucks