PDA

View Full Version : Members of 74?

Absinthe d'Accalia
09-07-2004, 04:00 PM
So who exactly is under the Local 74 flag? I've seen Keira, Psyche, Raven, Viva & WhiskeyFyre post here-and-there, but are there more? :?:

VivaLeMongoose
09-10-2004, 01:05 AM
I know my friend, whose Wench alias is Capricious, I do believe, got her pin at the same time I got mine, and at least one other cast member at GARF is pinned; other than that, I'm not entirely sure.

Raven
09-13-2004, 11:32 AM
If you goto the Members section here and choose the state of Georgia, you can see a list of all the wenches who have designated GA as their home. I did notice neither of you who are in this post so far are on the list, so I guess you haven't seen this.

If you add yourself to the members list so I can get your email addy's, or if you are willing to post them, there is also a Yahoo group I can invite you into.

Welcome to Local 74!

Absinthe d'Accalia
09-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Cool! Thank you Raven. Was the list recently changed? I remember my name being on there when I first registered on the site back in May. I'll re-add my info. It just seemed that there wasn't much response to posts on the board, so I was wondering where all of our Georgia wenches were.