PDA

View Full Version : hello

Areola Theodosia
09-07-2004, 06:39 PM
I am a new wench...i confess i still blush on occassion but never when i'm talking about wenches... have been seen consorting with a few rogues in kilts... though for the past 6 months have been on the side of one Gentleman who would look wonderful in a kilt . hmmmmm sorry having a moment :whip:

i'm 22, live in Delaware County and am a 5th year at a local college. on occasion i wear my corset to class... the nuns got a kick out of it. this summer i got to be in Pippin and Godspell where between the two plays i played a Vamp, Whore and a Beast of Burden i really got to have fun with it. "Turn Back, Oh Man" listen to that sometime... a.true wench.

:haloslip: Areola Theodosia #2717
[/list][/code]

shadow
09-07-2004, 06:45 PM
well well well
More new playmates for the shadow type person

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to our madness

and come enjoy faire
introduce yourself to nikki
and betty and they can get you started

And dont listen to them im perfectly safe to go to the pub with and the whole matter they speak of was all cleared up and the rash is healing nicely

:twisted:

pngwnmama
09-08-2004, 12:34 AM
Come talk to Nikki and I. We'll explain the rash that just cleared up mysteriously (or so he says but he was in MDRF last week!). Welcome to our family!
You can find me at the hostel, the Emporer's Needle Leather up in the Grove and Nikki and KNoghtly Endeavors down on Avalon Hill.

Ysobelle
09-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Welcome, welcome! And yes, do come visit me. Or Betty. Or Sean. Or KatEmilyScottetcetcetc. Or any of us. We're all quite crazed, and quite cheerful about it. Join the Yahoo group, too!

Welcome!

Foxglove2660
09-09-2004, 05:33 PM
:D yes... come visit us at knightly endeavors & emperors needle...
and everywhere else... 'tis a well wenched faire...
:wink:

one of us... one of us... :lol: