PDA

View Full Version : Brand spankin' new wench....

Lis Elfwench
09-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Greetings, all!

For all you wenches in Washington State, I've officially joined your ranks! Just today, I got my packet in the mail. My name is Alisa, faire name Lis Elfwench (yes, I do play an elf, ears and all!), and my ID# is 2832. Some day I hope to run a booth at the Gig Harbor faire, as I'm slowly beginning to taylor all my crafts toward a renfaire theme. I think I'm becoming well and truly obsessed! But that isn't a bad thing...is it? :wink: Even the dolls I make are starting to look, well, rather wenchly.... hmmm... Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, and hoping to discover there's a few wenches beside me in this part of the world. :D

Bonnie Strangeways
09-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Greetings, all!

For all you wenches in Washington State, I've officially joined your ranks! Just today, I got my packet in the mail. My name is Alisa, faire name Lis Elfwench (yes, I do play an elf, ears and all!), and my ID# is 2832. Some day I hope to run a booth at the Gig Harbor faire, as I'm slowly beginning to taylor all my crafts toward a renfaire theme. I think I'm becoming well and truly obsessed! But that isn't a bad thing...is it? :wink: Even the dolls I make are starting to look, well, rather wenchly.... hmmm... Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, and hoping to discover there's a few wenches beside me in this part of the world. :D

HOWDY!!!! Welcome to the mayhem. Were you at Gig this year?

Lis Elfwench
09-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Absolutely - haven't missed it since I discovered it! I caught one of your shows and enjoyed it mightily; came home with 'Roll Your Leg Over' stuck in my head. :) I guess your threat to embarrass non-singers works, because I was there with my brother, a confirmed non-singer, and he SANG and what's more, said it was fun! Pity he did sing, actually; I was hoping to see him shamed!!! :wink: Hope to catch your show again next year - I don't remember seeing you there the other two years I went.

Bonnie Strangeways
09-09-2004, 02:48 PM
We've only been together two years. We had a different Alto last year, she had to leave for family reasons, so we went shopping for a new one and MAN did we score!

This last year has been very busy, and is getting even more so! Glad to see you here, stop by our web site, and sign up for our Yahoo group. We are planning some fun events for the winter; our 1st Annual Pub Crawl is on September 25th, come if you can!

See you soon, and again, welcome!!!!