PDA

View Full Version : To the Local

Alanna
04-01-2003, 01:16 PM
To My dear Ladies;

After much thought and yes some tears I’ve come to a decision about the Local. Having spoken to Misty (Kestrel the Vice Madame), its been decided that since I now live so far away from my beloved ladies that its time for me to hang up my Head Madame hat. That’s right as of now I am no longer your Madame…I now take on the title of “Founding Madame of Local #96—Madame Emeretis”. Now this doesn’t mean I have left you without a Madame and I’ve even taken pains to be sure you all love her as much as you at least liked me*grin*
So, without further ado, I introduce to you as the new Madame (at least until my term is up and election time come Feb. 14 2004) ……Rose!
That’s right the lovely redheaded organizer is your New Madame!!!!!
Congrats Rose dear and remember Ill help in anyway with advice.

Alanna Firehart
Founding Madame of NC Local #96—Madame Emeretis
Etc etc etc

Beatriz
04-01-2003, 08:27 PM
Alana,

I'm sure this was a difficult and heart-felt decision for you to make.
Thank you for ensuring the Local has been left in such capable hands.

Congratulations, Rose!

Bonnie
04-01-2003, 09:13 PM
Having seen Rose in action at the CRF Invasion, I have to say that you couldn't have chosen a better Madame. Congratulations....:)

lauradake
04-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Alanna--

Thank you for all of your hard work in getting the Local 96 up and running. I can truly say that in entering the 96, I've been made to feel so welcome--I"m truly grateful to have each and every one of you ladies as my wenchly sisters.

And to Rose--congrats! We all know that you're going to do a wonderful job as our Madame. :)