PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!! What a weekend...

emalia
09-29-2004, 01:40 PM
I can't even begin to thank people.. Really! You all are so FAboo I can't even begin to describe it!

I will try to name everyone, but I am really really bad with things..
Thank you NIKKI!!! Pheonix, Betty, Emily, Cupcake, Rho, Jeff, Leah, Bill, Jeni, Scott, Kim, the kids, FairieTink, Chris, Tommy, the Kids. umm.... Wow, I am starting to loose names.. Gosh, there goes the steam out the ears from trying so hard.

Ohh and no Ria.. I DIDN't forget you! I wanted to thank you for the support.. ;) Hugs and loves to all!

Caitriona
09-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Does this mean you are home safe???

It was great meeting you. Can you come back? Please?

FairieTink
09-29-2004, 02:29 PM
I miss you a ton already, soon we'll have to do another trip to the Love house!!!

Phoenix McHeit
09-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Darling, you Fla Invasion people are the BEST! It was our pleasure to host such a warm, loving group of friends at our Shire.

Missing you Already, and searching the calendar & finances for a visit to Your Neck of the Woods.

LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::grouphug:::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::

emalia
09-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Does this mean you are home safe???

It was great meeting you. Can you come back? Please?

Yeah I am back.. :(
Safely.. Left early this AM..

And I will be back.. that is a threat.. ;)

shadow
09-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Hey babe you missed me!

HEHE
sorry i missed your phone cal this morning i was doped up on Nyquil and couldnt get out of bed to answer it. By the time i figured out who it would have been i was already late for work. Luckily i got here on time. Will call after work to check up on yas.

Yes this was a fabooo weekend

emalia
09-29-2004, 03:16 PM
I miss you a ton already, soon we'll have to do another trip to the Love house!!!

I miss you a ton.. We need to live closer!
The LUSTY House RAWKS!!

emalia
09-29-2004, 03:16 PM
Darling, you Fla Invasion people are the BEST! It was our pleasure to host such a warm, loving group of friends at our Shire.

Missing you Already, and searching the calendar & finances for a visit to Your Neck of the Woods.

LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::grouphug:::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::

HUGS!!
Gosh darned it.. We will host an invasion yet!

Saucy Ria
09-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Awwwww, it was MY pleasure baby......anytime!!! You know how i feel about him...and well.....you seem :wink: to make him happy!! Nevermind that I adore you on your own!!

What a blast.......... what a whirlwind......... what a family!!

Glad you're safe.... and believe me, we are seriously planning a FLA invasion!
LIFE IS SO FRELLIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huggggggggggggs!!

emalia
09-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Awwwww, it was MY pleasure baby......anytime!!! You know how i feel about him...and well.....you seem :wink: to make him happy!! Nevermind that I adore you on your own!!

What a blast.......... what a whirlwind......... what a family!!

Glad you're safe.... and believe me, we are seriously planning a FLA invasion!
LIFE IS SO FRELLIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huggggggggggggs!!

Sniff... :cry:
I will count the days till you get here in gosh.. 4 months?? hehehe well, I counted from 70+ for this one!

Saucy Ria
09-29-2004, 03:48 PM
I know that counting WELL!!!

:smooch:

emalia
09-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Hey babe you missed me!

HEHE
sorry i missed your phone cal this morning i was doped up on Nyquil and couldnt get out of bed to answer it. By the time i figured out who it would have been i was already late for work. Luckily i got here on time. Will call after work to check up on yas.

Yes this was a fabooo weekend

I didn't overlook you.. ;) Nor will I ever..
Trust me!!! I was going to save that for a PM, IM, Phone call, or an email.. I don't think that the peanut gallery wants to know..

Phoenix McHeit
09-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Awww... SURE we do ! I'm living vicariously thru you guys for the time being.

Mistress Kim
09-29-2004, 07:31 PM
I miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and you just left. I'm glad your back safe.

What a weekend.

I'm checking my finances and calendar too for our Florida invasion. Can't wait to see you again.

Love ya

Mistress Kim

emalia
09-29-2004, 08:25 PM
I miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and you just left. I'm glad your back safe.

What a weekend.

I'm checking my finances and calendar too for our Florida invasion. Can't wait to see you again.

Love ya

Mistress Kim

I miss you too.. and I hope that I can see you again before invasion!!

I may have a good pic of you if you want an icon.. I will have to check my camera.

Mistress Kim
09-29-2004, 09:46 PM
I miss you too.. and I hope that I can see you again before invasion!!

I may have a good pic of you if you want an icon.. I will have to check my camera.[/quote]

Please send me any pics you might have of me or anybody else because I just love pics.

I don't really have any good ones yet of me in garb.

Love ya
Kimmi

Bonnie
09-30-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm home now too! YAY!

And yet... sigh.

I miss everyone so much already...I want to go back and live, like the Hunchback in the Tower of Notre Dame. I'll skulk around the faire grounds, haunting vendors and stalking performers. A legend will grow up around me and I shall become IMMORTAL!!!! Mwah hahahahaha!

sigh.

emalia
09-30-2004, 10:06 AM
I'm home now too! YAY!

And yet... sigh.

I miss everyone so much already...I want to go back and live, like the Hunchback in the Tower of Notre Dame. I'll skulk around the faire grounds, haunting vendors and stalking performers. A legend will grow up around me and I shall become IMMORTAL!!!! Mwah hahahahaha!

sigh.

Snarf! We can be the Lost Wenches of PaRF..

Phoenix McHeit
09-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Bonnie wrote:
I'm home now too! YAY!

And yet... sigh.

sigh.

Snarf! We can be the Lost Wenches of PaRF..

Sheesh I love you two! :grouphug: :hearts:

Bonnie
09-30-2004, 10:51 AM
And I'm going to miss you! You really rock!

Take care of everyone up there, and keep it all safe for us to return to Next Year!

emalia
09-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Take care of everyone up there, and keep it all safe for us to return to Next Year!

OMG.. Return next year!!! WoooHooo!! I will find a way to make more than one weekend! Perhaps a couple weekends.. ;) With one of them being a FULL FALL weekend with all the colors of the trees blaring in my face! I musts see trees or I will go crazy!