PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally coming!!!

Blue Pixie
10-19-2004, 02:46 AM
Yea- I finally get to come down and have fun. :singdanc: I haven't been able to get to the fair since I joined the wenches guild ( which is so so sad :tantrum: ) But finally- Joe (my big rogue) and I get to come down, and not just one day (like usual)- we're going to be there both days!!! Yea- I'm so happy- a weekend without school on the mind and just good old fun and dancing- and brawy songs!!! Joe would like to know of any good restaurants in the area b/c we're spending the night in a hotal room.

I'm so happy- I haven't gone out in a while- which is also sad b/c I'm in college!!

I do have a question though- is there anyway I can get my rogue wenched- he's never had it done- and it you guys can- does anybody mind taking really good picture for his mom- she like them if we do it? :haloslip:

pngwnmama
10-19-2004, 03:14 AM
Consider the request made, luv. See ya Sat!

Blue Pixie
10-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Thanks - :lurking: and I met some of you before I joined- we both have (that would be joe and I) and we thought you guys were so great we had join :grouphug: ! It was so much fun- you let me do the wench walk :whip: - I was the one with the blue underbust bodice and little fairy wings! :star: