PDA

View Full Version : Possible trips....

Danicia de Lontra
01-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Hey gang!

Looks like I might make it to Michigan! I've always wanted to pop up there. I've got a friend driving that way, so I might jump in for the ride. I've got crash space and a free pass.

Of course, I'll be working NCRF again with the Scottish Military Guild, both weekends. It will be great to see my favorite NC gals!

I've signed up to work for Wolgemut again at MDRF. Of course, that's not official until the contract is signed. :wink: If it doesn't work out, I'll still be there, but most likely as a season's passer unless I can't help myself and work for someone else.

I hope to make it to PA for the Celtic Fling. It would be great to see my favorite Local #9 ladies!!! I miss you guys!

Phoenix McHeit
01-09-2005, 11:07 AM
:hi: Well, here's one Local 9 wench looking forward to meeting you!

Danicia de Lontra
01-09-2005, 11:47 AM
:hi: Well, here's one Local 9 wench looking forward to meeting you!

Weeehawww! If I hit the Fling, I won't be in garb. but I'll make sure to check in at the Hostel.

Bean
01-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Hey Dani, a couple of my wenches and I plan MiRF their opening weekend. We did it last year and decided that it is an annual trip!! What weekend are you aiming for?

Psyche
01-10-2005, 03:08 AM
Of course, I'll be working NCRF again with the Scottish Military Guild, both weekends. It will be great to see my favorite NC gals!
Wheeeee!!! Muireadach - PirateRogue and I plan on being there the second weekend. Mayhem with Dani!

Danicia de Lontra
01-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey Dani, a couple of my wenches and I plan MiRF their opening weekend. We did it last year and decided that it is an annual trip!! What weekend are you aiming for?

I'm not the one in charge of the date. I'm hoping she picks opening weekend since the MiRF run blends into the MDRF run. If they pick a later date, I won't be able to go. :)

lauradake
01-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Wheeeee!!! Muireadach - PirateRogue and I plan on being there the second weekend. Mayhem with Dani!

Oh, yay! More and more of my favorite-est wenches and rogues at NCRF. :) :)

I'll be there both weekends... but I'll be in The Booth. Yep, we're vending with GreyCat. It dosen't happen often... but it does happen. ;)

See you then!

Fionna O'Leary
02-05-2005, 11:36 AM
[quote="Danicia de Lontra"]Hey gang!

Looks like I might make it to Michigan! I've always wanted to pop up there. I've got a friend driving that way, so I might jump in for the ride. I've got crash space and a free pass.

Fingers crossed that it works out for the visit, It would be great to see you again.

If you can pull yourself away from all the Rogues at the Guiness Pub(the central hangout)find Queen Elizabeth and her Court. It is composed almost entirely of Wenches and Rogues, albeit in semi-stealth mode. Watch out for other citizens (cast) of the Hollygrove Village as there are many that are Guild members as well. MIRF has evolved a nice blend of patron, playtron, merchant and cast membership.

Hope to see you there or at MDRF later.

Fionna O'Leary
At MIRF aka Lady Katheryne PC Featherington, Countess of Nestingham

Welsh Wench
04-04-2006, 09:35 AM
I shall be at Tennessee Renfest on Memorial Day weekend for what the renaissancefestival.com calls the Debaucherette Invasion. At least 15 of the debaucherettes will descend!
I shall have on my pin, please stop me and say hi! Here's my face so you can find me!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/welshwench/me.jpg

Welsh Wench, making berth out of Bay Area Renfest
A Wench with ATTITUDE
Local 21
IWG#3253
HUZZAH!