PDA

View Full Version : For the Fashionable wenches who want a laugh!!!

01-12-2005, 01:30 PM
This ebay auction had me rolling.....

I am torn between thinking she is a raging idiot, or a funny gal...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=55593&item=5352332016&rd=1

Muffin

Lucy
01-12-2005, 01:48 PM
:rotfl:

I love this stuff... I went to the Q&A section and this one just made me roar...lol!

Q: you say that i am not only buying a dress, but i am also buying a piece of you... what i need to know is, which piece of you am i getting? and how big is the piece that im getting? u said you're 100kgs, so how many kgs would i get with this dress? also, do u have any pics of the piece of u that im getting? Answered on Jan-06-05

A: Well you can actually pick whatever piece you want. My arms are especially large, each one weighs 15kg!!! So I'd recommend one of them, but ultimately it is your choice.

Thanks for sharing!

RichardMacHugely
01-12-2005, 01:53 PM
She has all her questions and answers listed at the bottom of the page, so I sent her a question. I wanted to know if this was a back yard love dress, or a back door love dress. Can't wait to see what she says.

01-12-2005, 05:45 PM
I know, this is such a funny posting without being like the dress and such...I think she is just like this in real life....kind of funny, kind of scary

Muffin

Dedeley
01-12-2005, 11:28 PM
I saw one on ebay where a woman was auctioning off her husband. She had a picture of him with a beer in one hand, wearing a muscle t-shirt, and his other hand was raised like he was yelling. Said she couldn't quote shipping because he weighed too much.

The funniest part of the auction?? Someone actually bid on him!

There was also one with a guy dressed in a wedding dress. I love ebay!

KissMeKate
01-13-2005, 12:24 AM
How about these for the guy in your life: Handmade SCA Boots of Pain?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80915&item=5549346158&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I nearly fell on the floor from laughing too hard!

Dedeley
01-13-2005, 06:53 AM
I think she is just like this in real life....kind of funny, kind of scary

You could be describing a lot of us! I am just happy to find other people who are highly amused by ebay auctions.

I saw one for a "Ghost in a Jar" a while ago.

Sigh. I need to get out more!

01-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Yeah the guy was selling his ex wifes wedding dress and the one selling her husband was for chores or something because he had been unemployed for a while....

This one is just a dress adn a stuffed dog!

But her comments to people are to die for....

she kills me!!!!

Muffin

Caitriona
01-13-2005, 02:27 PM
One of the guys here had taken a picture of my manager sleeping in the car on the way back from a customer visit. Another guy posted it on ebay to buy a Sleeping Sloany.

It was hilarious, our manager didn't appreciate it. And he ended up buying himself for $4.95 just to get it off of there.

Rose N. Crantz
01-13-2005, 04:08 PM
The entire time I was reading about the dress, I couldn't help but think, "Wow. That's an expensive dress for a stuffed dog." :wink:

RichardMacHugely
01-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Well, she answered my question:

Q: Is this a backyard love dress, or a back door love dress?
A: Back door love.

Hmmm. Tryin' to decide what I would need a back door love dress for. . . .

Ariel
01-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Well, she answered my question:

Q: Is this a backyard love dress, or a back door love dress?
A: Back door love.

Hmmm. Tryin' to decide what I would need a back door love dress for. . . .

I think you might raise a few eyebrows if you were to start wearing a back door love dress, but it would be entertaining to look at. :lol:

RichardMacHugely
01-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Well, I don't think I would wear it myself. It looks too small for me. I'd have to find a special lady to give it to.

Ah, what a pair we'd make, my lady and me, as we promenaded through the shire. Me in my kilt, and her in a back door love dress.

Ysobelle
01-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Well, I don't think I would wear it myself. It looks too small for me. I'd have to find a special lady to give it to.

Ah, what a pair we'd make, my lady and me, as we promenaded through the shire. Me in my kilt, and her in a back door love dress.

But you know, if you think about it, aren't they both the same thing?

Galleywench
01-16-2005, 03:14 PM
The entire time I was reading about the dress, I couldn't help but think, "Wow. That's an expensive dress for a stuffed dog." :wink:

I am SO glad that I wasn't the only one who, at first glance, thought it was for a dog. And it did not seem to fit the dog particularly well either.... maybe it was the backyard or backdoor love thing.
Again, hate to be so obtuse, but can someone please explain why it is a backdoor love dress? or do I simply not want to know?

Rose N. Crantz
01-16-2005, 04:01 PM

I am SO glad that I wasn't the only one who, at first glance, thought it was for a dog. And it did not seem to fit the dog particularly well either.... maybe it was the backyard or backdoor love thing.
Again, hate to be so obtuse, but can someone please explain why it is a backdoor love dress? or do I simply not want to know?

Oh honey...you don't want to know. :shock:

But here's a thought. If it WERE for a dog, might it be a backyard love dress after all?

Galleywench
01-16-2005, 04:49 PM
OK... I was raised on long Island and I have often explained that I have been excommunicated because I cannot accesorize...this clearly shows why....I mean, who woulda thunk... a dress for every occassion!

Rose N. Crantz
01-16-2005, 04:53 PM
....I mean, who woulda thunk... a dress for every occassion!

EVERY occassion, indeed! It kinda makes you wonder when the rest of this clothing line is hitting the runways. "From the makers of the Backdoor Love Dress...." Oh, too many titles come to mind. Bad, bad, naughty Rose. I think I need a spanking. :D Er...I mean... :cry:

Galleywench
01-16-2005, 08:06 PM
....I mean, who woulda thunk... a dress for every occassion!

EVERY occassion, indeed! It kinda makes you wonder when the rest of this clothing line is hitting the runways. "From the makers of the Backdoor Love Dress...." Oh, too many titles come to mind. Bad, bad, naughty Rose. I think I need a spanking. :D Er...I mean... :cry:

...too funny, and easily made to move to a new forum!!!
Thanks for the fashion education...I think!