PDA

View Full Version : PA Renfair at Mt Hope - Celtic Fling

gothbabiewench
04-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Is anyone heading to the PA Renfaire Celtic Weekend? I believe it's Sat and Sun June 28 & 29.
I'll be there with friends and would love to meet soem sister wenches for Havoc, Mayhem and Fun!! :twisted:

Sabine aka gothbabiewench

Bean
04-19-2003, 10:29 PM
Don't you worry there baby cakes!! There is a contingent of western PA wenches coming out to play for the weekend so there will MOST definately be some fun going on! See ya' then!!

Betsy

Ysobelle
04-20-2003, 02:39 AM
Don't you worry there baby cakes!! There is a contingent of western PA wenches coming out to play for the weekend so there will MOST definately be some fun going on! See ya' then!!

Betsy

Hey, now! What about us fun-lovin' Wenches who call PARF home? (It runs away sometimes, see, and it's such a bother to get it back into the pasture.)

Anyway, Sabine, are you new? Are you on the Musettes list on Yahoo Groups? Come join us! It's going to be a GREAT season!

gothbabiewench
04-20-2003, 02:15 PM
:D
Hi Everyone,
Thanks sooo much for the warm welcome. I can't wait to meet you all. I am very much looking forward to coming for that weekend and probably a couple of others as well.

I am not on the Yahoo Group but I would love to join.

Sabine
'Havoc and Mayhem tied up with a bow'
aka gothbabiewench

cyd
04-21-2003, 11:06 AM
Hey, anyone who's a local at PARF, stop by the glassblower this year (new guy) and tell him Cyd says hi! :) (I don't know what name he'll be going by at faire, he's changing persona this year)...

Unfortunately, PARF is nearly neck-n-neck with MDRF, so since I usually work MDRF, it's kind of tough to go visit him... But he does some AWESOME work, he's just been made a laurel for glassblowing in the SCA! :)

Cyd (who doesn't get to PARF often anymore like she did in college...)

CinD
04-23-2003, 04:50 PM
Will most likely make it up for Saturday of Celtic Fling and the Saturday of opening weekend of PARF - especially since that's the only weekend that MDRF isn't running at the same time!!! Gotta see my Nikki & all the rest of the Mussetts!! Most definitely! Whoohoo! :bananada: {hugs} c

Caitriona
04-23-2003, 05:04 PM
I'll be there, but then that is home.

And.... Now for the good news...

I believe the doctor will release me to dance when I see him again!!!!!!

I'll be able to dance at Fling!!!!!!

Ysobelle
04-23-2003, 07:23 PM
I'll be there, but then that is home.

And.... Now for the good news...

I believe the doctor will release me to dance when I see him again!!!!!!

I'll be able to dance at Fling!!!!!!

YES! That's WONDERFUL! Congrats, baby!

And Cindie, I don't know how the hell I MISSED you at NCRF, but I'm SO looking forward to seeing you at Fling! YAY! I'm proposing dinner Saturday night at the Lyndon Diner-- we have to prep them for our yearly tortu-- I mean, business.

How's that sound? And Betsy and Heather, when do you guys want to get together? Friday night? Or just before dinner Saturday? Lemme know!

gothbabiewench
04-25-2003, 04:29 PM
Very excited - and I have a question - is there a tape of music for which I can learn the songs in the song book? Some I know from my SCA ventures - but others I am lost on.

Thanks
Sabine/Chell
'Havoc and Mayhem tied with a pretty bow'
:lumpy:

Ysobelle
04-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Very excited - and I have a question - is there a tape of music for which I can learn the songs in the song book? Some I know from my SCA ventures - but others I am lost on.

Thanks
Sabine/Chell
'Havoc and Mayhem tied with a pretty bow'
:lumpy:

Well, we're trying to get a CD circulated with some songs on it, and I have some plans for teaching us more. This year's going to be great for Wench Walks at PARF. Greg is apparently all for it this year. WOOTY WOOT!

Wench Shaelyn
05-14-2003, 11:19 AM
Myself and my Rogue Kalum are there! Check and Double Check for both days!