PDA

View Full Version : DOG'S TOP 10 PET PEEVES ABOUT HUMANS

daBaroness
02-01-2005, 09:31 AM
A bit of fun:

Subject: DOG'S TOP 10 PET PEEVES ABOUT HUMANS:

1. Blaming your farts on me not funny ... not very funny at all.

2. Yelling at me for barking ... I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG YOU IDIOT!

3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is it anyway?

4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose ... stop it!

5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you are not at home.

6. The slight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain ... you nitwit.

7. Taking me to the vet for the 'Big Snip', then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back there.

8. Getting upset when I sniff your guests crotches. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered the handshake thing yet.

9. Dog sweaters. Have you noticed the fur? Idiot!

10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.

Lady Laurel
02-01-2005, 10:48 AM
That was hillarious!!! :lol: :lol:

Emrld
02-01-2005, 02:11 PM
I loved it except for the sweater dig.
My dog actually brings her sweaters over too me when she gets cold. (It has to do with the whole hairless thing)

Veldrina Vladescu
02-04-2005, 08:57 PM
ah well, em, that explains it, hairless doggy needs da sweater. WHat kinda dog ya got?

Emrld
02-07-2005, 09:40 AM
I am owned by a female Chinese Crested Hairless and my parents own her hairless son.

By the way . . . it is great to see a post from you. I hope this means you have some breathing time now.

Artemisia
02-07-2005, 09:57 AM
:shock: :rotfl:

A little more doggy humor:

Top 10 reasons why a dog doesn't use a computer...
10. T0o0p hqa5rxd 6tt0[o 6ty[p3e 2w9igtjh;pa3wds (It's hard to type with paws)
9. 'Sit' and 'stay' were hard enough; 'delete' and 'save' are out of the question.
8. Saliva-coated floppy disks refuse to work.
7. Carpal Paw Syndrome.
6. Involuntary tail wagging is dead giveaway he's browsing www.purina.com or the "50 ways to skin a cat" sites.
5. Fire hydrant icon simply frustrates.
4. Can't help attacking the screen when he hears, 'You've got mail'.
3. Too messy to mark every Web site he visits.
2. Fetch command not available on all platforms.
1. Can't stick his head out of Windows 98.