PDA

View Full Version : Name that tune

I'Cin
02-04-2005, 12:06 AM
(Midnight, one more night without sleepin')
(Watchin', til the morning comes creepin')

Yes, its midnight and I'm about to leave work finally (started at 9:00 a.m. and will be back at 9:00 a.m.) so I thought I'd start a quick game while waiting on the document to print. Enjoy

I'Cin

Phoenix McHeit
02-04-2005, 07:15 AM
Sorry I missed seeing this til now.... but I'm stumped anyway.. :(

I'Cin
02-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Hi, Phee, how are you? by the way, feel free to threadjack if the urge takes anyone. I love threadackings - in the appropriate places :lol: :wink:

No, its okay, I was just tired and bored, and this OLD song popped into my head. I'll wait to see if anybody else comes up with it. Everyone else had left and I was finishing up and it appeared that no-one else was on the boards.

BTW - Its just the first two lines of the song.

I'Cin

Apropos
02-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Pssst...I love the Green Door...but don't tell anyone.

I'Cin
02-04-2005, 11:13 AM
:snicker: Yay Apropros. I actually have that on an old album (yes, vinyl). Try this one - of which I also have the album - and I want the singer's name this time. :D

I just moved in my new house today
Movin' was hard but I got squared away

( I just got my albums back from my ex (waiting for my stereo WITH 3-speed turntable to be delivered) and I think I'll list some of these oldies, but oddies. )

I'cin

Margaret
02-04-2005, 02:00 PM
a quick and not-so-complete aside: My 6 year old saw some albums that I had and asked "Mommy, what are those?" Best answer I could give her that she would understand was "They are kind of like big CD's honey." :roll:

Now back to Name That Tune.....

ambar
02-04-2005, 02:34 PM
I remember growing up listening to 8-tracks.............sheesh

Apropos
02-04-2005, 02:55 PM
I still have both cassettes and some 8 tracks in my parent's basement. Right next to my 45's and my Cecil toy that I won't part with.

I'Cin
02-04-2005, 06:12 PM
I think my ex threw out my 8-tracks (cough coughmoroncough cough), but since he still has a turntable, he kept all the records. My kids listen to them, I probably have the only 12 year old that's heard a record in her home.

Nobody wants to guess the song? I've got at least one more that

I'Cin