PDA

View Full Version : Illnesses stink!

Mistress Kristi
02-08-2005, 05:15 PM
So I've been pretty sick for the past week or so. Very high fever, headaches, cold like symptoms, the feeling that every hair folicle is on fire, etc. So I went to the dr and they thought it was a strain of the flu eventhough the tests came back negative. I missed my first Latin test (for those of you who know me, I NEVER miss class) and a lecture that my student organization set up... anyway, I went back to the dr again and they found a cronic problem that they can only treat symptomatically. This is probably the cause of my illness and it will keep coming back. So basically I'm just looking for some support I'm feeling pretty crappy at the moment. Thanks gals.

Apropos
02-08-2005, 05:32 PM
*** sprays you down with feel better spray.

Hugs to you. Hopes you feel better. Take a long hot bath with candles and soft music, soak til you wrinkle and forget everything for awhile. I will send you feel better thoughts til you are back to 100 %.

:bath:

Lady Laurel
02-08-2005, 05:44 PM
I sure hope you feel better.
I have been struggleing with the crud for weeks.

Mistress Kristi
02-08-2005, 05:57 PM
*** sprays you down with feel better spray.

Hugs to you. Hopes you feel better. Take a long hot bath with candles and soft music, soak til you wrinkle and forget everything for awhile. I will send you feel better thoughts til you are back to 100 %.

:bath:

Unfortunately I'm not the proud owner of a bath tub. But thanks for the advice. =0)