PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

Brigid
02-21-2005, 07:12 PM
As posting here hasnt' already told you i'm new to these boards. I have been to a couple of faires, but have found it difficult to get my friends to go with since they are mostly out to sea for the summers. I figured this would be a great place to find people whom would be interested in going to various faires in and around NY. and a great place to meet new and exciting people! I am looking for garb so if anyone has any good suggestions as to where to go, or what patterns are best, i'm very open. I have yet to make it to Knightly endevors, they are only 15 min from me. But, help in any form is appreciated.

Katerinka Kotenoka
02-21-2005, 08:19 PM
I've got dozens of patterns and books. Tell me what you're looking for in the way of garb and I can tell you what I've got/seen. I know of a couple of patterns that I have that have multiple things on them. One is different types of bodices, another skirts. Give me an email and I'll root in my patterns for the brand and number. You could also try the pattern web sites... check out the costume section, that's where you'd find lots of ideas if you want to make your own.

Madame Maria
02-22-2005, 04:31 AM
Welcome to our group! :hi:

Madame Maria

Abigail Fairbottom
02-22-2005, 08:40 AM
Welcome! You will indeed find people here who share your interests. Don't forget to stop by the Garb Goodies forum regularly. You'll find lots of great ideas and sources there.

Psyche
02-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Greetings and welcome!

saphoenixsilver
02-24-2005, 01:56 AM
Welcome :hi: