PDA

View Full Version : Something Amusing for the Wenches!

Wench Shaelyn
01-07-2003, 04:37 AM
Incase not everyone has seen this, I simply had to post it!

Always a classic for amusement!

Poke The Bunny!!!

http://www.platinumgrit.com/poke.html

Mairi the Herbwench
01-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Waaaay too much fun! Had to send it to everyone in my office... :hi:

Ysobelle
01-07-2003, 05:05 PM
So maybe I'm expecting too much, but you press the button, poke the innocent woodland creature, and...?

Alianne
01-07-2003, 05:20 PM
After you poke the bunny, hit the 'back' button and check out the other stuff on the site. The animation about the Titanic is kind of funny....but wait till it ends completely. :lol:

Tempest_Gypsy
01-07-2003, 05:23 PM
The biting bunny scared the $h!+ out of me!!!! :doh:
I think it was just the nasty noise he made!!! yikes!

Ysobelle
01-07-2003, 06:05 PM

Ahhh. I see. I wasn't tormenting the poor, beleagured creature for long enough before.

Thought: if Posiedon used a fork, wouldn't the end result have been the same, anyway?

Wench Shaelyn
01-08-2003, 06:01 AM
:rotfl:

I know it's completely horrible but at the same times it's also oddly hysterical.

God ya enjoyed it!

Pearl_Fox
01-08-2003, 04:39 PM
The link won't work for me. :? Even if I just use the regular address.[/quote]

Joise
01-15-2003, 08:57 PM
Om word. My Rogue just watched me torment the poor little rabbit. When it finally bit me we both jumped. But what was really wrong was when I kept pushing the button. The look on my rogue's face had me rolling.

Don't know if any of you kept pushing the button but if not you need to try it.

Joise

AllieSutherland
01-16-2003, 01:01 AM
I can think of the sequel... a parody of the children's book, "Pat the Bunny." ;)

(my evil, demented, former el. ed teacher mind... ;)

XOXOXOXOX
Allie

Bonnie
01-16-2003, 07:02 AM
well, I just got done poking the bunny all over again, and like was recommended, kept a-going after it reacted. Now, unless it was supposed to DO something else, I finally figured out what I was supposed to be seeing....

Dang but us wenches are a filthy minded bunch! No wonder I feel so at home here!!! :-D LOL

LadyRedMacNaughty
01-16-2003, 07:32 PM

It scared the $h!+ out of me too! I am still laughing as I type this about the way I jumped at that awful NOISE it made. yikes is right!! That bunny freaked me out!! :stunned: