PDA

View Full Version : TNRF

Rosamund
04-25-2003, 01:46 PM
So I'll be there ... hopefully opening weekend, and closing weekend at least. Anyone else planning on attending?

Hugs and Kisses,
~~Rosamund~~

@--->----

Ariyana Dragonwagon
04-25-2003, 10:09 PM
Hey sweetie!!
if as I assume we are talking tennessee, Allie and i are going to be there for ALL of closing weekend! we have our hotel reservations, we ordered our tickets, I have off from work.. garb is being mended, added to and played with..

Yep we are good to go!! We will be staying at the HOJO's in Murphysboro.

Hopefully this year , you and I can hook up for a bit?? Don't think we managed to last year!

heheh I am soooo ready for tenn ren this year...

Bonnie
04-26-2003, 12:33 PM
OOOOOOOH!!

Could someone PLEASE go up to Lady Ophelia (the dance mistress) and tell her that Wench Bonnie from Florida says Hello! and sends her love? She's such a fabulous lady! Stay and dance with her and co., too. It's a blast!!

whaah!! I wanna go! I wanna see my friends up there!

Can't. <pouts>

Ariyana Dragonwagon
04-26-2003, 01:35 PM
Bonnie,
I would be more than happy to do so... I love delivering messages long distance!

but I wish you could find your way to play with us!

are you sure you can't?????

Bonnie
04-26-2003, 03:11 PM
I so wish I could...Lady O tried getting me to come up and play, and then tried getting me to go to GARF the last two weekends, since she and others would be invading Ga to play, themselves, BUT, I already made plans to go to GARF over Memorial Day weekend, and that is that. If I can squeeze in one more faire between GA and PA, I'll try to hit one she's at, but it'll be a touch and go and budgeting nightmare for me this year.

Thanks so much! I wonder how many hellos she might get from me from the wenches on this board...LOL! Kinda funny if you think about it that way! My other friend Kenny got countless hugs and snuggles last season on the road...he told me this spring that he kept getting surprised. Like, "HOW does she get all these people across the country to keep hugging me?" LOL!

So, yeah, say hi, and if I can ever return the favor, lemme know! Wish I could be there, but ce la vie.

Rosamund
04-28-2003, 11:31 AM
I should be able to stop and say hi to Lady O .... if I'm not chasing my just turned 4 yesterday wild child around. The little guy is such a hand full. :lol: He is a little rouge in training. :wink:

And Ariyana I hope to see you this year ... and all the others I know I missed last year. :oops:

Hugs and Kisses,
~~Rosamund ~~
@--->----