PDA

View Full Version : 2008 ROTY (x-posted)

MaidenFaeSnow
01-01-2009, 08:05 PM
X-posted from the Rogues board in case any of ya don't frequent:

"Pause your canoodling and raise your glasses/tankards/steins/mead horns/skulls of your enemies in a boisterous if grudging howl to that swami of suave smoochery, that mack daddy of infinite jest and all around right bastard with a heart of gold, the 2008 IBRSC Rogue of the Year, our own Rogue #470(John Broadfoot) http://%5bfont=verdana%5djohn%20%22broadfoot%22%20hardy%5 b/font%5D for the Fairhaven South Pack! His battle was a close one and props must be accorded to Dave "Freebird" Barden, Rogue #1469 of the Scarborough Pack for putting up such a noteworthy tussle that he merits the 2008 IBRSC BETA of the Year. Inappropriate awards & swag are headed their respective ways and in the mean time, throw them all the envy and free drinks (SANS MICKIES) their titles afford them, put your paws together and show some Rogue love! Leave no witnesses, of course."

Many congrats to John!!!

I'll congratulate Freebird in private :shhh:

Buxom Wench
01-01-2009, 08:11 PM
I just want to know when Freebird became part of the Scarborough Pack. :thinking:

MaidenFaeSnow
01-01-2009, 08:12 PM
I just want to know when Freebird became part of the Scarborough Pack. :thinking:

LOL, I know...we've been wondering the same thing!

Buxom Wench
01-01-2009, 08:12 PM
LOL, I know...we've been wondering the same thing!

I guess, what happens at Scarby stays at Scarby. :wink:

MaidenFaeSnow
01-01-2009, 08:14 PM
I guess, what happens at Scarby stays at Scarby. :wink:

It's probably best that way ::whistle::

I have to say, being labeled as part of the Scarby pack is like an honor in and of itself...it's a great place to be a part of.

Buxom Wench
01-02-2009, 09:21 AM
What about the 2009 WOTY?!?!?!?!?!

:oops:

*raises hand*

That would be me (http://www.wench.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72297).

Artemisia
01-02-2009, 09:22 AM
Maidenfae:
Freebird put up a fight?
Dat's because he's such a caveman. ;-)

MaidenFaeSnow
01-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Maidenfae:
Freebird put up a fight?
Dat's because he's such a caveman. ;-)

*rotfl*Yeah, cavemen don't much like being in the spotlight, lol!

Artemisia
01-02-2009, 09:44 AM
*rotfl*Yeah, cavemen don't much like being in the spotlight, lol!

Dat's because cavemen have style.

Taffy Saltwater
01-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Congrats to our 208 ROTY, John Broadfoot - will be looking for you at Scarby this year. ::waggle::

John BroadFoot
01-03-2009, 03:11 AM
Congrats to our 208 ROTY, John Broadfoot - will be looking for you at Scarby this year. ::waggle::

YOU'RE NOT SCARING ME!

Honestly, I have considered it. Many of my friends rave about that faire. I haven't been to a faire I haven't been to before in five years. So my dear Taffy, entice me. What would await me and my precious, should we decide to attend? Do you have an Invasion? Is there a significant Guild presence? I have the hard data, give the local Lundean's perspective please.

Kae
01-03-2009, 06:03 AM
Is there a presence at Scarby?!
Why you must never have met a Texas Wench. One thing we definately have is presence! Then I am sure the Rogues could entice you into pucking a few holes or maybe a few wenches. And if neither of those work, we could also bribe you and your precious with Loki from the Loki Master himself! (also another Rogue.)

Kae

John BroadFoot
01-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Is there a presence at Scarby?!
Why you must never have met a Texas Wench. One thing we definately have is presence! Then I am sure the Rogues could entice you into pucking a few holes or maybe a few wenches. And if neither of those work, we could also bribe you and your precious with Loki from the Loki Master himself! (also another Rogue.)

Kae

You tempt me most eggregiously luv.
I have met a texas Wench and found her tempting as well. I even have a penWench or two in Texas.
LOKI?! I'm sold! Send me the website please, I'll see what I can work out.

Buxom Wench
01-04-2009, 01:56 PM
You tempt me most eggregiously luv.
I have met a texas Wench and found her tempting as well. I even have a penWench or two in Texas.
LOKI?! I'm sold! Send me the website please, I'll see what I can work out.
Scarborough Faire (http://www.scarboroughrenfest.com/)

I'll be there as well. ;-)

Taffy Saltwater
01-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Come into my parlor, said the Wenchie to the Rogue! I'll only be able to make it one weekend. But I'm thinking - Pirate Invasion!