PDA

View Full Version : Scarborough Faire Roll Call!

Rhia
03-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Gonna be there?
When??

Rhia
03-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Opening Weekend (April 9 & 10) Both Days
Improptu Pirate Invasion Weekend (sometime in May??) At least Saturday
Memorial Day Weekend (May 28 - 30) All Three Days!!

Probably NOT Mother's Day Weekend (May 7 & 8 )

Definitely NOT April 30 / May 1

Everything else is a maybe....

Lady Sarah
03-10-2005, 11:32 AM
hauls out her scheduler...

First two weekends, Saturdays definitely, Sundays maybe.

Third Weekend, both days, Highland weekend.

Mothers day weekend, are you insane? I'd be shot if I went out on that weekend.

The weekend of the impromptu Pirate Invasion, definitely both days.

and I think that's it for me.

Silverwind
03-10-2005, 11:58 AM
We will be doing most Saturdays for the season. Mary will probably miss a couple of weekends however since there is a Parrelli Horse*Man*Ship seminar in April and a women's only Goddess retreat the beginning of May.

Rhia
03-10-2005, 12:01 PM
We will be doing most Saturdays for the season. Mary will probably miss a couple of weekends however since there is a Parrelli Horse*Man*Ship seminar in April and a women's only Goddess retreat the beginning of May.

PLEASE tell me that Goddess Rising is NOT April 30/May 1!!

Silverwind
03-10-2005, 12:10 PM
OK. I won't tell you. Its the weekend after that. :wink:

daBaroness
03-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Our annual Scarby trip will be, as always, Memorial Day weekend. Looking forward to seeing Kae, Rae, other old friends from the guilds, Iris and Rose, members of the cast (especially the gypsies) and everyone else!

AnnaFaerie
03-10-2005, 12:25 PM
We aren't sure of all the dates we will be there, but we are pretty sure we will be there Memorial day weekend......hopefully.

Nevada
03-10-2005, 02:50 PM
First Sat. in laws in tow.....April 30th....hopefully last Sat. depends on finances etc..

Kae
03-10-2005, 03:58 PM
At least once a weekend if not both days. May miss one saturday due to a girl's soccer game! Will be late on the Sunday of Memorial day - Graduation for the kiddos. I might be "sick" however.

We may take one weekend to ourselves and go play.

Kae

ladyleggs
03-10-2005, 04:08 PM
will be there April 9, 10th, and memorial day weekend, the whole weekend.

Lady Rosetta Cate
03-11-2005, 12:41 AM
opening weekend for sure both days. ummmmm, memorial weekend, all three days too. unofficial pirate weekend - will try VERY hard as i have new pirate wench stuff!

hhrvt
03-11-2005, 01:20 PM
I'll be there with my rogue in tow Sat 4-16

Then I move back to Nebraska, so it will only be the one weekend Im there

Leota
03-11-2005, 07:55 PM
First weekend Houston wenches are invading. It will be Holly/Pwill, Stephanie, maybe Sherry/wenchymom, Colleen(soon to be wench) and me. I hope there will be one more soon to be wench, but I haven't confirmed that yet.

April 23/24 or 30/1 will be there with Harold and maybe a couple of others.

April 14 I will be in a class in Dallas then will be at fair on the 15th.

April 28/29/30 will be there.

These weekends are for sure. The other weekends are not set in stone yet.

I can't wait to hang with the wenches.

Leota
03-11-2005, 07:56 PM
As a side note, Constance will be there working every other weekend. I didn't mean to leave her out of the invasion weekend.

Pidge
03-14-2005, 12:44 PM
At this time I don't think that there will be a trip to Scarby this year. We've got a big trip to the East Coast this July and the little red neon need a whole lot of Green so that it can be fixed... Looks like this is an OFF faire season year for me. But hey now I have no reason NOT to make my new garb.

Pidge

ladygold
03-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Got Friends of the Faire tickets but no idea of just when, yet.

~LG
IWG #729
Madam cum loudly (can I say that here?)

Devon Dalaigh
03-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi all :D

This will be my first visit to Scarby..... (we just moved a few months ago to OK)... and I am really looking forward to it. My hubby and I will be there the opening weekend (April 9-10) -- WITHOUT the kids !!!!!! WOOHOO ! I am hoping to meet some of the wonderful women behind the names here.....

This will be me and the hubby's big weekend together before he has to deploy - so I'm really hoping to have a great time there.

If we can meet up with anyone who would like to show us around a litle bit - that would be great !

~Dev~

*Gremco
03-15-2005, 01:48 PM
I should be there almost everyday... but not until 1:00. I had an arrangement with work that I'll work every weekend if I get out at noon. I have all day April 30th off, and [email protected] not exactly sure If I'll get memorialday weekend off at all.

Strange Jane
03-15-2005, 03:26 PM
I should be there one day every weekend except for memorial day weekend, not sure if I will be in town or not.

Brooke
03-15-2005, 06:42 PM
I will be there with hubby either in late april or early may as a celebration for a test I am taking on April 15th.... wish me luck! Not sure if we will be able to make it for more than one weekend, it is quite a drive from down here :cry:

Brooke

Constance Innuendo
03-17-2005, 01:52 PM
so far, as mentioned I am supposed to be working (haven't quite got everything squared with the boss yet but it should work itself out). I *THINK* I'm working first weekend, third, fifth and seventh. . . .. I at least know I'm alternating weekends. . . but if it changes I'll let yall know.

Bethany2112
03-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Yeah I get to go. I am one of many riding in said van with 6 women! whoo hoo! Thank you for driving again! Now to save money for new clothes. Thought about making. Decided I'm lazy. Would much rather go shopping. Yeah I'm so excited! I get to meet everyone and see cute guys in tights...or armour...or capes... :singdanc:

Lady Sarah
03-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Looks like I get to make it out Mother's day weekend!! The maternal unit is being taken out of town for the weekend by the paternal unit - which translates to no obligations for the daughter unit!!

so, that brings me up to the first three weekends (probably just one day each) and then mother's day weekend, and another as of yet unnamed weekend in May.

Would anyone object to me hitching a ride on a few of these days? I'll gladly carpool on the other days! that way we both save on gas!

Neelloca
03-25-2005, 02:13 AM
Yikes!! This requires thought!
{smoke billowing from ears}
So far I have no earthly clue as to when I'll be there, but I WILL be there.
Since I don't even know what I'll be doing tomorrow until then, I can't possibly plan for the next many weekends! :lol:

*Gremco
03-25-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm probably going to be able to make it out one or two days. I know for sure April 30th, but am unsure If I'll make it out other than that.