PDA

View Full Version : <ahem> Is this thing on...?

Orchid Burning
01-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Okay, so one of my closest friends of 10 plus years told me about a group of wild women who hang out and have a good time drinking ale, singing bawdy songs who have this strange habit of kissing and running at Faires. At first, I was a little shy given my lack of experience in the woobie department (not to mention the lack of equipment). Then she tied me into my first real (non-dance) bodice and here I am!

Living in Colorado with NO intentions of leaving. Working on my masters degree after spending 13 years in the Army and trying to redefine myself without the OD Green. No kids, no hubby...just two dogs, three cats and two fish...and trust me they keep me busy. My name is derived from my favorite flowers (Orchid) and I love to read and knit when I am not studing or playing WoW, 39th lvl Night Elf Hunter, named Galle. GO SLAUGHTER (Dreadmaul realm)...I digress!

I haven't gotten my pin yet, but am thinking about it!

Buxom Wench
01-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Hail and well met.

Enjoy all our mischief mayhem and merriment.

By the by, who might your friend be that directed you here?

Kathryn Blakeley
01-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the fun!! ::yay::

LissaRoisin
01-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Welcome! And you should so get the pin!

SHpepperKat
01-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Enjoy the chaos,camaraderie and cuddles. Sometimes they happen all at once.

WenchLadyKate
01-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Oooh! Stick around, you sound like a great addition to our little corner of the world, in which we rule. :-)

Katie O'Connell
01-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Oooh! Stick around, you sound like a great addition to our little corner of the world, in which we rule. :-)

:shhh: we're working on the ruling the rest of the world, one little corner at a time.

Torra
01-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Welcome welcome! I hope you decide to stick around, fun-loving additions are always great.

John BroadFoot
01-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Welcome luv and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! The pin will come in the fullness of time. Between now and then, know that we are a diverse society, but this is the domain of the Wenches and I will leave explanations to them. If you'd like a Rogue's point of view, you may contact me at [email protected]

Once again, welcome to the the madness.

vIXEN
01-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Welcome, its always nice to welcome a new Wench to the group.

serena
01-06-2009, 03:43 PM
::welcome:

Orchid Burning
01-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Thanks every one for the warm welcome. I will admit that if we are plotting to take over the world, I will have to start arguing with myself. See, I am a Scorpio and I *know* we are taking over the world, but I SUPPOSE I can bring ya'll with me! *rotfl*

I don't know her Guild name and I don't want to use her real one...I will have to ping her to make sure she gets her proper accolades! ::runfore:

Thanks for the thanks...it still surprises me when it happens, but I must admit, I like to tell some people (those that deserve it) "Like your Freedom, Thank a Vet!" Of course, I am bias, I have 8 generations in my family. Thanks again...and you, my lady, are as always, welcome!

Orchid Burning
01-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Hail and well met.

Enjoy all our mischief mayhem and merriment.

By the by, who might your friend be that directed you here?

That would be Ms Mayden...she has introduced me to many different colors of life...and I love her for it!

daBaroness
01-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Welcome! Hooha! Howdy!

I'm thinking an Army vet of that many years is truly a wench!

Welcome to our army!!!!!

renren
01-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Hello!
Welcome!

DangerousCurves
01-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Just hold your nose and jump in feet first!

lordwriothsley
01-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the forums Orchid.

Dragonamant
01-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Howdy!