PDA

View Full Version : Faire in Norman OK

Devon Dalaigh
03-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Was wondering if any wenches will be going to the renfaire in Norman OK 1-3 April ?
I'll be going on that friday (taking a day off work) ...........

~Dev~

Rowan Culpepper
03-18-2005, 10:59 PM
I will be there all three days as well as
several other wenches, some pinned
and others not. They will be traveling
around the fair as The Ladies of the
Salty Kiss. As for me, I will be in the
lanes some but mostly (on Friday) in the Brass
Crypt, come find me or lets arrange
to meet.
:D,
Rowan

aspen
03-21-2005, 10:56 AM
I'll be there all three days (although I may leave early on Sunday-- It's a long drive back home). My old college roommate is giving me crash space. (She got me into faire, she turned me into a redhead... she has a lot to answer for!!)

Aspen

daBaroness
03-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Aspen's a redhead?! Well, you truly are a member of local 29 now ... we ought change the name from Heartland Chapter to Redheads R Us!

Aoife (pronounced E-fah)
03-25-2005, 12:56 AM
I'm hoping to make it Sunday April 3rd, with 2 or more friends in tow. We've got to practice for OkRF in Muskogee. I'll probably be in my pirate garb if I don't have my new nobles done in time.

aspen
03-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Baroness-- You didn't notice?

Actually, it's a funny story. My genetic [0] hair color is... taupe. A great color for shoes and handbags, but blah-nothing for hair. So I'd been getting it highlighted at an expense a poor college student really couldn't afford.

So the Imp (which is what we called her in those days) said, "Heck, I'll highlight your hair with the stuff from the drugstore."

She misapplied, and it came out patchy. Practically piebald. So she went back to the drugstore to get the stufff to turn it back to its normal non-color. Yeah, yeah, we really should have read the back of the box and its a good thing I didn't end up bald.

The next morning I woke up, looked in the mirror, grabbed the phone and said, "Imp, my hair is orange....."

Just as she's starting to plan a quick and permanent trip out of town, I finished my sentance: "...and I kinda like it!"

So for my 21st, I went bright red and haven't looked back.

Aspen

[0] When people ask me if my (henna'd) hair color is natural, I respond "Of course it is!! I buy it at the health food store!"

benchwench
04-12-2005, 03:42 AM
is there anyone who is going to this faire from the North? I would like to go, but with gas so high, well I need to car-pool.