PDA

View Full Version : Bidding my adieux to local 69...

Pamela, Strawberry Tart
03-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Hey All!

As I was working on changing addresses and unpacking, I realized that I had one more thing that needed changing since moving to Boston in the past week: I have to change IWG Locals.

*Waaaahhh*

So, I wanted to bid a last adieu as a member of Local 69, before I moved over to the New England chapter.

Don't worry, I'll be back for visits in between shows. You can't get rid of me that easily! ;-)

Pamela

Galleywench
03-18-2005, 11:33 AM
Pamela once a 69'er always one :)

Have fun in Beantown! When are you coming home?

Tink
03-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Indeed, Pamela....you will always be a member of Local 69. You are the one who told me about the guild and dragged me to Lunde's to get my pin so I too, could be a forever member of our dear local. Even if I move west, I'm not changing!!! :lol:

Alianne
03-19-2005, 02:30 AM
I'm with Tink on this.

Once a 69, always a 69.

Although I'm *officially* a 9, I still consider 69 as my 'mothership'.

Yours, too, darlin'.

We're just '69 Satellites', that's all. ;)

03-20-2005, 03:02 AM
Aww, I third this notion.....

You are always a 69er tart!

I hope to see you sooner rather then later....I rarely got to see you this past season as it was...

I guess now we have to make a real effort to get to some "northern" shows...especially ones where you are known for beating up on folks (or yourself for that matter!)

Muffin

Crossbones
03-20-2005, 09:11 PM
... and she didn't even tell me she was leaving the state... I had to find out since my employee is taking her apartment... :cry:

Cassandra
03-21-2005, 01:54 AM
Welcome to Boston and Local 24, Pamela. We are thrilled to have you join us.